Chapter 9

A/N- Yay another Alena pov this will be a long one, let me know what you think ;)

ALENA'S POV

i was sitting on my bed crying as i read through all the new comments. i was crying so hard i didn't even hear the door open.

"you should stop reading those" i jumped at the sound of Joe saying that.

"sorry" he muttered when he realised that he had scared me.

i looked up at him breaking even more when i saw he had been crying just like uncle Nick and dad had been. i haven't seen mom since dad told her so i'm guessing she didn't take to well to it.

"why Alena?" my uncle asked tears coming down his face.

"i felt alone and scared that you guys wouldn't want me anymore" i didn't say it above a whisper but he must've heard me because i was suddenly engulfed in a bear hug by my uncle as he kept whispering in my ear telling me that i would not be able to get rid of him that easily. then we both laughed.

he looked down at me and kissed my head.

" your grandma and grandpa are coming over" he said.

"okay" i replied.

he got up to leave but i stopped him.

"Uncle Joe?" i said.

"hmm?" he asked.

"will you stay with me?" i asked and he looked heartbroken.

"Alena i'm so sorry but kevin told me to go pick up mom and dad at the airport. but i will send him up alright?" he said hopeful.

"okay" i said bluntly.

i watched as my favorite uncle left me there alone, but a few minutes later i watched as my dad hesitantly came in and sat on the bed next to me.

"daddy"

"yes babygirl" he asked.

" I'm scared i don't know how to stop and i don't want to do something I'll regret." i told him quietly.

"don't worry babygirl we'll get through this and everything will be alright, you'll see" he said as if trying to convince himself as well.

"will you cuddle with me?" i asked and he nodded.

i sat there laying on his chest listening to his steady breathing as he played with my hair. i had long brown hair with hazel eyes, i was about 5'0" (A/N-PIC OF ALENA ON COVER) so i was quite shorter than my dad at the age of 16.

sometime after that we both fell asleep.