Chapter 19 pt. 1

A/N- HEY GUYS ABYS POV IDEA CREDIT GOES TO @JONASPOWERGIRL THX FOR THE AWESOME IDEAS. THE REST OF THE IDEA CREDIT GOES TO @PHOEBELACE05 THX FOR HELPING INSPIRE A NEW CHAPTER YOU GUYS ROCK ;)

ABY'S POV

Alena i like you....a lot.

WHAT!?! no no no. this can't happen my dad is gonna kill me!!

Wait you i just proclaimed my love for you and he's gonna kill you?

Yes because i can't say no to you. i feel the exact same way and that scares me.

well if we tell your dad we can do it together then die together.

okay.

So are we a thing now?

yeah i guess we are.

good. see you tomorrow Alena. then i kissed her on the check and left her with a blush on her cheeks.

ALENA'S POV

I just stood there shocked but then i realized that she kissed me and that shock turned into happiness.

i started playing a melody on my guitar then added some lyrics. 4 hours later i only had the chorus done so i played it again hoping to get farther this time.

LOVESTRUCK
MY HEART IS OVERHEATING AND IT WON'T STOP
I TRY TO SLOW THE BEATING
BUT YOUR SO HOT
TRY TO ESCAPE THIS FEELING
AND I TELL MYSELF KEEP BREATHING
BUT I'M CAUGHT IN YOUR AFTERSHOCK
HIT ME LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE
FEEL MY HEAVEN AND EARTH SHAKE
LOVESTRUCK
TRY TO ESCAPE THIS FEELING
AND I TELL MYSELF KEEP BREATHING
BUT I'M CAUGHT IN YOUR AFTERSHOCK

DEMI LOVATO "AFTERSHOCK"

I sighed. no such luck.

"Should i be worried? Cuz you know it sounds like my daughter is singing about sex."

i turn around and of course my dad is there.

No dad just expressing my feelings is all. still a virgin.

"lalala okay i get it

Your gonna head over to Nick's for the afternoon, me and Joe have to go do some JB stuff with your grandpa."

okay.

NICK'S POV

Kevin called and asked if i could watch Alena for a couple of hours so i said yes.

I was just finishing up the guest bedroom since we decided to do a sleepover when the doorbell rang.

i went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey man, how you doing?"

"hey, good. you sure you can handle her?"

"yeah, I'm sure" i said.

"okay, see you later Nick. Alena, be good"

"I will daddy" Alena answered.

I closed the door and walked into the kitchen and found Alena digging through the pantry.

"can i help you find something?" i asked with a smirk.

"no I'm good" she responded.

"well let's go watch a movie then"

we sat down and watched the water boy.

about half way through the movie i started getting lightheaded and i couldn't seem to hear right.

"Alena." i said a little panicked.

she looked at me and i could see she was scared.

"Alena call Kevin"

she nodded and dialed his number.

i stood up and the last thing i remembered was Alena screaming my name.

ALENA'S POV

"NICK!!!!"

i screamed his name out as he hit the floor.

"Alena?"

i heard my dad on the other line but i couldn't get my brain to work right.

"Nick please wake up. you have to wake up!"

KEVIN'S POV

I was talking to dad about adding neon lights to the next tour when my phone rang. it was Alena.

Alena? i asked but got no answer then i heard her screaming for Nick to wake up i immediately told dad that Alena was freaking out from a scary movie that her and Nick watched and that i needed to calm her down.

i grabbed Joe and ran out.

"Dude what's this all about its just a movie" Joe told me.

Nick won't wake up.

"what do you mean he wont wake up"?

I mean Alena called me not Nick and all i heard was her screaming for him to wake up. i didn't want to tell dad until we know for sure what's going on.

We got to house and ran inside and found Alena hugging Nick and crying as he laid on the floor lifelessly.

Alena we need to take him to the hospital, okay?

i pulled her off and Joe grabbed Nick and we headed off to the hospital.