Chapter 6

KEVIN'S POV

I went upstairs and knocked on Alena's door. when she didn't answer i got worried and walked in. she was looking at her phone and crying. babygirl what's wrong? i asked hugging her trying to comfort her.

"that's not what happened today dad, their lying!" she cried showing her phone.

let me see i told her and she handed me her phone as i read through the comments..

I slept with her and now i have an STD.... 2 seconds ago

She tried getting with me after school, I'm glad i pushed her off.... 4 minutes ago

She's just an ugly slut looking for attention.... 5 minutes ago

no one will ever love her with those ugly scars on her wrists.... 1 second ago

I was shocked at what just came on her page. i looked at her, she was crying frantically on her bed and rubbing her wrist violently.

"Alena" i whispered almost in tears.

she looked up at me as i grabbed her arm and slowly lifted up her sleeve. i saw the scars and the new cuts. the tears i had been holding back finally fell.

"Dad, I'm so sorry! i tried to stop and i wanted to tell you but i was scared! please don't hate me!" she cried into my chest.

"babygirl i could never hate you, i love you. and what were you scared of?" i asked.

"that you might turn into everyone else and not want me anymore" she said so low i almost didn't hear it.

"that will never happen,do you understand?" i asked tightening my grip on her and she nodded.

" uncle joe will be over later i will fill him in on what's happening, alright?" she nodded.