Chapter 18

ABY'S POV

I was pacing my room and i just couldn't take it anymore. i grabbed my keys and headed over to Alena's house. i really like Alena and she's just so beautiful. of course i didn't have the guts to say that to her face. i mean its a really big thing and the odds of someone feeling like that too are very unlikely.

i walked up the stairs to Alena's room when i heard her and her dad venting about something Dani did and i knew that would be my cover story.

i stood in Alena's doorway and cleared my throat. it was quite funny, the two of them literally jumped like 10 feet.

Aby!!! she screamed as she ran over and hugged me then went around to the rest of her family that I'm just noticing were behind me.

when she came back to me i couldn't help but smile.

What are you doing here? she asked.

i thought back to what her and her dad were saying then answered, i had a feeling you needed to talk. and she nodded.

we walked back to the yard and sat down in the pair of swings.

how do you tell someone something like this?

Alena can i ask you something? i asked looking at her getting really nervous now.

A/N- @JONASPOWERGIRL YAY WE FINALLY GOT YOUR CHARACTER BACK AND HER OWN POV! MORE TO COME BUT FOR NOW, READ IT. LOVE IT. COMMENT.

LOVE Y'ALL!