Chapter 16

A/N- OK so i kept you guys waiting long enough so here it is enjoy ;)

ALENA'S POV

i can't believe it! she just walked out of my life when i needed her most and now she thinks she can just waltz back into it! she broke all my trust and hope! how dare she!

what you thinking about baby girl? my dad asked curiously.

everything. i responded which wasn't technically a lie.

okay what specifically of everything?

mom.

what about mom?

just, she left when i needed her most. if she thinks she can waltz back here and have things go back the way they were then she's got another thing coming because when she left she lost any trust i had for her.

i get it trust is earned, but at least listen to her if she tries to talk to you.

give her a chance to be in your life again. if there's one thing i know its that she feels terrible for leaving but don't get this mixed up with defending her because I'm not what she did was wrong. but try, for me?

ugh he has that sad puppy dog look on. he could get me to shower grandpa with that one.

okay okay fine. but she won't get off easy.

all i ask is you try and give her a chance.

i smiled at my dad he was always 100% my team and i loved that. i wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head in his chest.

ahem.

just about then we both jumped about five feet in the air to see....

A/N- AHA WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? REMEMBER THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES DANI! DON'T HATE ME I'LL UPDATE SOON LOVE Y'ALL! ALSO MAJOR SHOUT OUT TO @JONASPOWERGIRL THANKS FOR ALL THE AMAZING LOVE AND SUPPORT! LOVE YA GUYS!