Chapter 23

ALENA'S POV

I can't believe Nick would do that. Why would he hide something that big from us? Either way to say i was pissed was a major understatement. Me and Nick shared everything and for him to hide this from me was new and i did not like it. he lost my trust today and hurt my feelings, so i was going to see Aby to vent and well you know the rest.

ABY'S POV

I was finally able to see Alena today and i was nervous. the last time i saw her we kissed and not just a peck it was the perfect romantic kiss ever girl dreams of. I was sitting on my bed thinking about how today was going to go when i heard my doorbell ring, so i got up and answered it. I opened the door and saw my beautiful girlfriend Alena Rose Jonas. I leaned in and kissed her with a smile on my face and she didn't hesitate to kiss back. By now it was a full blown make out session.

"Alena. Maybe we should take this inside where it's more private?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah. I guess we should" she replied.

I led her inside and closed the door as we continued our little "talk". I took her to the living room and layed her on the couch as i began to slowly suck on her neck. I left angel kisses all down her neck as the room seemed to get 100 degrees hotter. By now I was laying on top of her while we both made out on the couch, but we were soon interupted by my front door opening and closing. We quickly got off each other and smoothed out our clothes as we tried to calm our breathing.

"What you guys doing?" my brother asked.

"Just practicing some dance moves" i replied.

"Okay." he said as he walked out of the room.

 I showed Alena to the door apologizing for the rude interuption and kissed her goodbye.

JOE'S POV

I just arrived at Kevin's house, excited to tell them the good news when i saw Alena walking down the street with a goofy smile on her face. apparently i wasn't the only one with good news. I pulled into the driveway and waited for Alena, but she didn't even notice me. WOW.

"Alena. Alena. ALENA." i repeated.

"Huh. What. Hi." she said as she snapped out of it. and i couldn't help but chuckle.

"you look like you just got asked out by the crush of your dreams" i said.

"yeah something like that" she replied.

"well do i get to meet this lucky guy?" i asked.

"you mean interogate them?" she retorted.

"same thing. so?" i asked.

"not yet. i want to make sure there's something really there first. please can we keep this between just me and you Joey?" she asked with her puppy dog eyes. i rolled mine in response before answering.

"Of course, sweetie. but not too long." i answered.

"Of course" she replied.

We walked inside and i got everyone's attention to me as i got ready to announce the great news that i finally found a girl friend.

"Guys i came to tell you all some great news..... ihaveagirlfriend!!!!!!!" i shouted.

Kevin chuckled before telling to speak in  english and slower so i did.

"her name is Fallon. and your all going to meet her on friday" i told them.

Everyone cheered as we all sat around the living room chatting and having fun like old times.

KEVIN'S POV

We were all laughing and having fun when the doorbell rang. a smile spread across my face knowing who it was. i got up and got the door. as i opened it i saw Dani standing there with a smile on her face as well.

"I was so hoping you would make it" i said as i leaned in and kissed her with a smile on my face.

" I wouldn't miss it for the world" she said as i let her in.

A/N- HEY GUYS SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. 3 COMMENTS 5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER. I DON'T FEEL VERY MANY PEOPLE ARE READING THIS ANYMORE SO IF YOU ARE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW OTHERWISE I MAY BE ENDING THE BOOK SOON. ANYWAYS LOVE YA GUYS AND THX SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. ALSO HELP ME GET THIS BOOK TO THE WATTY'S GUYS!!!!!