Chapter 14

DANI'S POV

A/N- YAY FINALLY DANI COMES BACK!!! ENJOY! ;)

I was going home after 4 weeks with my family in New Jersey i was ready to go home. i missed my family. only when i got home no one was there so i called Kevin.

that's when he told me that him Nick and Joe were at the hospital with Alena. my world fell apart all over again but this time i would not run.

KEVIN'S POV

we were driving home and it was already 3:oo in the evening.

Alena had agreed to come back home but she made me promise her that everything could go back to normal. she said the only person who was allowed to cry was mom. as she put it she was tired of seeing us cry. we got home and it was now 8:oo at night.

Dani immediately started asking questions but i told her i would explain after Alena went to sleep and she agreed.

ALENA'S POV

I got to my room and closed the door. i immediately pulled out my phone and dialed the first number that i thought of.

hello? the familiar voice said.

hey Aby can you meet me at Starbucks tomorrow at say 2:oopm?

sure. she replied.

cool. have a goodnight Aby. i told her.

you too. she said then the line went dead and i fell asleep with a smile on my face for the first time in forever.

A/N- ABY'S BIG COMEBACK!! ENJOY!!  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)