Chapter 12

A/N-THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @jonasPowergirl hope you enjoy your character is Aby.

ALENA'S POV

it has been at least a week since i left. i knew my dad and uncles had figured it out because they sent me numerous texts begging me to come home, but i wasn't going to give up.

i had been staying with my friend Aby since i had nowhere to go. we had been friends for four days now. she said she had to stay with family because she had mentioned she had cerebral palsy. i tried to help when i could.

2weeks later....

i was sitting in the bathroom getting ready to end everything but before we go into that i guess i should back up a bit and explain what happened.

"FLASHBACK"

i was walking back to my friend Aby's house.

she had helped me so much and had been there for me but the stress of not being able to see my family was too much.

i had to cut down an alley when i was stopped about halfway down by some guy wanting food.

"sorry i don't have any food" i told him as i tried to continue to walk but he stopped me again.

"no sweetheart, you misunderstood what kind of hungry i am" he told me with a smirk on his face. within seconds i was on the ground and he was tearing my clothes off. i tried so hard to get away but to him i was just an annoying fly. soon i felt a sharp pain and i cried out as he thrust harder and faster into me. somewhere along i become a punching bag too. when he was done he spit on me and said...

"now i will leave you and your family alone. you can go back to sleeping with all the other guys, stupid slut."

i didn't go back to Aby's after that because i knew she was calling my dad she wasn't going to have me hide anymore. but just as i thought this she text me telling me my dad was on his way with my uncles and grandparents. so i decided to just go back. and well this is where you came in.

So I'm in the bathroom trying to end everything. no one has seen me since i left this morning. soon there was a pounding on the door.

"Alena open up please" it was my dad. he sounded heartbroken. but i couldn't get myself to open up.

"don't make me kick it down" he added.

"please just go" i begged. and before i knew it i got through one wrist.

i started feeling dizzy and collapsed when i heard the lock click and someone grab my wrist and put something around it.

"i know what happened Aby told me, just please don't leave me" i heard my dad sob in my ear. everything went black after that.

i woke up later in a hospital and Aby was next to me.

"hey" she said.

"how did you know what happened?" i asked.

"because i was there and i stopped it you just passed out before you could see" she replied.

"thank you" i told her.

" can i see my dad now?" i asked and she nodded.

as she left the room i started to cry. what had i done?