Chapter 11

KEVIN'S POV

i woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my face and birds singing outside. i was in Alena's room but there was no Alena. i looked at my phone and saw it was already noon. i got up to go see if she was downstairs and when i got down there Joe and Nick were already having lunch. they made chicken sandwiches.

"hey guys where's Alena?" i asked them.

they shared a worried look but shrugged.

my phone buzzed. i opened it and with that one message my whole world fell apart. it was Alena.

"hey dad please don't hate me. I'm not coming home so don't look for me. all i ask is that you remember this is fir you and uncles joe and nick. this is so you won't get hurt. -Alena"

the room started spinning and as i dropped to the floor i felt my brothers arms around me so i didn't get hurt. i felt something wet running down my cheeks as my brothers brought me to the couch.

i was still staring at the phone and when Joe tried to take it away from me i yanked it back and yelled at him not to touch it.

"Kevin if you want our help your gonna have to let us see it."

i hesitantly handed it over to joe and watched as his face turned from anger to worry.

"guys, look at her page" nick said paling.

we saw the last messages that threatened us and her also telling her running away won't protect us.

" that's what she meant." i said crying again.

"we'll find kevin, don't worry" i heard joe and nick say as they sat next to me.

"find who?" and we all jumped at the sound of it. none of us wanted to tell who.

A/N- haha who do you think it is?