Chapter 4

ALENA'S POV

i got to school and as always everyone was whispering about me. i could hear my demons screaming at me.

i went in to my first class for the day world history... great.

this was going to be a long day.

"hey look it's the skank crew" Alice called as i walked in and everyone laughed.

i finally decided i have had enough of this and just walked right back out. i had no one to turn to since all my friends became friends with Alice. i didn't want to tell my dad or mom either, i knew they would blame themselves for it. i decided to hang out at the pizza place till school was over. i went to the bathroom and got on my page. there were many new comments but only a few stood out.

did u guys see her wrist today, it's pathetic....2 seconds ago

i can't believe we aren't teaching her a lesson... 3 minutes ago

maybe if we are nice her rich daddy will notice us, then ditch her ugly ass for us.... 5 minutes ago

why does she even consider living?... 9 minutes ago

I wiped at the fresh tears and started heading back to school. uncle Nick would be there soon, and he's never late.

i was walking back to school when one if my old friends started walking towards me.

"hey Alena, how's it going?" he asks.

"what do you want?" i asked harshly.

"you" he answered.

"well you can't have me" i spat.

"what so all those scumbags you slept with are good enough for you but I'm not!?!" he asked getting angry.

"i never slept with anyone" i said quietly.

"well i guess we'll find out won't we?" he said with a smirk on his face.

before i knew what was going on he was already kissing my neck making his way down. i was frozen in fear but i did the only thing i could think and i kicked him in the groin and ran, i didn't stop until i got to school.