Chapter 20 pt. 2

KEVIN'S POV

I drove to Nick's house as fast as i could, and when i got there Alena was hugging Nick's body as it laid on the floor. the minute i saw Nick tears came to my eyes but i had to stay strong for my family. i pulled Alena off of Nick or at least tried to. she put up quite a fight screaming and crying trying to get back to Nick. Joe grabbed Nick as soon as i had Alena off him enough that he could. Alena was still fighting me but once i told her we were taking him to the hospital she calmed down a little bit and let me put her in the car. the drive to the hospital was silent except for Alena's cries and it was pure torture if i may add.

We got to the hospital and they immediately took Nick back. we were sitting here for 2 hours already.

"are you okay, Alena?" i asked.

she just shook her head and continued to cry silently into her knees. this was going to be a long night.

2 more hours passed and finally the doctor had come out.

"Nick Jonas?" the doctor called.

we all stood up and ran to the doctor.

" well everything is fine now we got your brother stabilized and we are just waiting for him to wake up."

" well what happened? why did he collapse?" i asked.

" turns out your brother has type 1 diabetes. luckily you guys got him here before he went into a diabetic coma."

" can we see him?" i asked.

"of course. he's in room 512. good luck."