Chapter 22

KEVIN'S POV

I walked into the hospital room alone, after talking with Joe we decided it be best if i were to talk to Nick alone first, then bring them in. How could he do this? The doctor said this was the fifth time this month. Why would he keep it a secret from us and not take care of himself? I had questions and i was going to get answers. Nick had scared Alena pretty good and gave me and Joe a good scare as well. He was not in the position to argue or avoid questions anymore. I was pissed. But i was more worried about my brother, and that worry turned into sadness the minute i saw Nick in that hospital bed. It was like a ton of those red bricks hit me in the heart. I looked at my paled brother with sad eyes.

" Why Nick? Why couldn't you have just told us? We would have been there for you and you know it. Family and friends come first. Always."

" Because Kevin, I don't want it to be true, and telling you guys or taking care of it would make it true. I guess i was just scared. I'm still scared."

I watched as tears ran down my brothers face. He opened up right away and that was all i wanted was to hear him say that he wanted our support and love, and that's what we were gonna give him.

" Nick. we're gonna get through this. Everything will be fine and life will go on. Just remember we're here for you no matter what"

" Thanks Kev. I really appreciate that your still here for me"

" Of course."

I gave Nick a long hug and told him to never scare us like that again. but then i heard ruckus out side the door.

A/N- HEY GUYS SO NEXT CHAPTER ABLENA COMES BACK, JOE MEETS A GIRL, AND KEV GIVES DANI A SECOND CHANCE. GIVE AT LEAST 5 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS TO GET NEXT CHAPTER! AND THX FOR THE 200 VOTES GUYS LETS KEEP IT GOING ;)