🔥Dabi and hawks. 🐥

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hawks pov:

I got a call from mr.aizawa about y/n and something that's happened to her, he told me he think's i could help so i rushed over to UA dorms. I was in a rush to get there and when i got there the minute i seen y/n outside covered in blue flamed i knew what he called me for and i knew how to help her, she looked like she was ready to pass out so i quickly land next to her before she hit the ground and picked her up to save her from smashing her face into the concrete.

I picked her up and brought her back inside and started looking for her father, and right as i was about to call him he came rushing down the hall.

Me~ Uhhh sir

Aizawa~ Please help my daughter 

Me~ Alright....well...um sir if you dont mind me asking you to do this for me. I need you to pack a day's worth of clothes for y/n she'll be out for a little while for recovery, i've seen something like this before and i'll have you know she's gonna be fine.

Aizawa~ Ok ok just help her please, i'll call you later when i have her things ready.

Me~ Alright sir. I'll see you later

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I quickly rushed to the league as fast as i could and spoke to dabi outside while i held y/n in my arms, i explained everything to him and he understood what he had to do. I told him i'd be letting y/n stay with me and he can pop in and out anytime he'd like but make sure to be on the DL. (aka down low)

I flew to my mansion as quick as possible and took y/n straight to my room, her flames was dying down so i put her on my fire resistant bed and stepped out for a minute to call for back up to work on her room.

It took a minute for everyone to get here but when they came inside they went straight to her room and got to work, i called dabi so he could come over and we could talk about what to do and he agreed. 

He came over and i escorted him to my office to talk, he sat across from my desk and took a lollipop from my candy jar 

Me~ So as you know something is wrong with my dear little sister y/n 

Dabi~ Sister? i thought she was an only child

Me~ Oh she is for sure but i've know her literally all her life, we have the same birthday and i'm always around her, she's like my little sister so even though we aren't blood related i treat her as if she was my real sister you get it?

Dabi~ Yeah. Anyways, i know what to do to help but it'll cost you

Me~ Alright, name it

Dabi~ Go out on a date with me

Me~ Pfft, that's it?

Dabi~ Yeah, i mean you're cute so why not

Mmmmm i've always had a little thing for mr.flames but never knew if he felt the same, i don't see anything wrong with a little date i guess.

Me~ Alright...name the day, place, and time, i'll pick you up

Dabi~ I'll text you, anyways i  need to check up on y/n you can come if you'd like but i need to know if you have umm staples and a lot of bandages

Me~ Yes i do why?

Dabi~ You should bring it along with a lot of other first aid things

Me~ Alright...