Foundational Heroics Studies

As usual you woke up and did your stupid morning routine, you decided to wear black filas cause the school's shoes be fucking up your feet and you have no time for the lame shit. You throw on some lip gloss and go to school. When you get there everyone's sitting down and then uncle might walks in and tells us what's happening today, we get our hero outfit's you was kind of excited cause you thought it was really nice that it can change the looks and colors. You go into the girls locker room and start changing, the girls see your body figure and start complimenting you which left you with a blank red face. You put on your hero outfit and walk in the hallway to where uncle might was.

The boy's come out and start looking at the girls outfits, then all eyes fell on you

The boy's come out and start looking at the girls outfits, then all eyes fell on you. "she's so fucking hot" "i wonder what she looks like without it on" "guys that's not manly" all you heard was boy's saying their disgusting thoughts out loud, you look at bakugo and midoriya, midoriya was looking at ochaco and bakugo just had a grin and fist when staring at you. You pay attention to what allmight has to say but you then feel something or more like someone on your leg, you look down to see mineta humping your leg and biting his lip. You try not to gag, you grab him by his hair quickly create chains and spin him then throw him in the air, you jump then kick him into a wall. "Stop sexualizing me, I'm younger then every single one of y'all, how would you feel if someone did this to your daughter cause she wanted to wear what she wanted?" you say angrily and the class goes silent mina comes up and gives me a hug with momo "y/n that was hot you did so good" mina says holding my hands If i am being honest having female friends wasn't so bad.

"The class will be broken into teams of twelve, half heroes and half villains. Villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win." allmight explains and the first team to go up was Team A (Izuku & Ochaco) and D (Katsuki & Tenya) The paring made you nervous, you didn't like Ochaco and tenya

Five minutes pass and Team A enters the building, but before getting too far Ochaco and deku is attacked by Katsuki. His sneak attack only manages to damage half of Izuku's mask which honestly isn't so bad, Katsuki attacks again, but Izuku catches his swing. Then Izuku shoulder tosses the surprised Katsuki into the ground, Izuku screams he has been taking notes on Katsuki for years with the same notebook bakugo burned. "You always start with a right hook i am no longer the weak and defenseless deku" at this point deku was just going on and on about how he's different.

the fight continues on until allmight screams the hero's won, he adds on, tenya is MVP of the exercise and asks the class why they might think that is. bakugo looks confused so i decided to give insight on why the hero's won " Katsuki and Izuku using large ranged attacks in an indoor area was too foolish. Ochaco let her guard down too early and her final improvised attack was too reckless. Despite losing, Tenya was the best for adapting to the situation and respecting the spirit of the exercise." uncle All Might is extremely impressed with my answer and moves on to the next matchup between Team B and Team I. all the fights continue and your fight was last, you was with mina and you guys got villains a Pikachu looking boy and some boy with tape arms was hero's "mina, you stay here I'll fight them off but in case one of them gets away i need you to be ready at all times, once I'm finished with one person i will quickly teleport here and help you fight them off try to get them down no matter what" you say leaving the room.  She simply nods before getting ready. I walk around and use my senses to feel if anyone was in the building and they was, and they we're extremely close at that. You activate your quirk and step out of the corner to see the boys "why hello" they swiftly turn around and try to attack but you teleported behind them, you give Pikachu a tap on the shoulder and when he turns around you punch him in the face.