Performance

We get back to the table and in all honesty i am tired as hell and i just wanna go back home, the table is cleared i can tell we'd be leaving soon. We was talking about rearranging my room and adding more stuff to it until dad clears his throat and pulls out a ring, my face brightened and i started softly giggling and clapping 

omg this is happening this is happening this is happening GO DADDDDDDDDDDDD. Jesus bitch 

I smiled and paid attention to everything going on 

I want something like this one day

(Dad and mic's rings)

Bakugo's pov: 

When y/n bumped into me i could tell something was wrong but i'll ask when she seems ready to tell me, I noticed how that ugly blonde waiter was calling her names and looked at her. I could tell it made her uncomfortable as well, her body language says it all, fake laughing, touching her arms and rubbing her wrists she's a good liar but honestly i'm good at telling when something's wrong with her. 

We got back to the table and talked for a while until aizawa pulled out a ring and proposed to mic, i look at y/n and she basically has sparkles in her eyes admiring everything that is happening right now. She looks beautiful honestly i couldn't help but admire her beauty.

i wanna be with her forever

calm down bakugo what the fuck is going on with you.

i honestly do not know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:

Everyone's outside and i walk to my side of dad's car and i go to open it but i'm stopped and bakugo opens it for me.

is this hoe high or something he'd never do this for me what's the sudden change? 

i slightly smile and thank him while getting in. He gets on his side of the car and i lay my head on his shoulder and take a nap until we get home.

I woke up to the car stopping, i try to lift my head but bakugo is laying on me. I tapped his shoulder and made him get out while dad scanned his eye, when dad was finished i went to my room having bakugo come with me.

I changed into a f/c shirt and f/c shorts and got in bed, bakugo stood in the door way like an idiot.

Me~ If you're gonna come sleep in here then go get some clothes from my dad if you're gonna sleep in the guest room go ahead

He left and i went to sleep, after a while i felt someone climb into my bed and wrap their arms around my waist, i shifted to face them and i was met with a pair of lips onto mines.

Bakugo~ Goodnight baby

Me~ Goodnight my love

His grip got tighter as if he was protecting me but i didn't mind, it was nice being able to sleep with someone and feel safe.