Come back to me.

╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘ ════╗

Hizashi's Pov:

╚════ °∘∘♡∘∘°════╝

(Ok so i made a name for your dad (lucifer) cause i don't wanna keep saying lucifer all the time. It'll be Liam)

Once y/n fell to the ground i had hawks take her to the hospital quickly, i got in my car with bakugo, sero, Liam, and shota. I drove past the speed limit and i didn't care, my daughter was dying and i needed to be there. Shota was calm cause that's how he deals with things sometimes and i don't blame him, sometimes too much of one thing can be too much so you need something to balance it out.

As we got to the hospital they wouldn't let us in her room cause they were operating on her, i couldn't help but cry i didn't want my princess to die she means the literal world to me. I don't know what i'd do if i lost her...

╔════◈◉◈════╗

Time skip: 4 hours

╚════◈◉◈════╝

They allowed us into the room and there she was...she was breathing and very much alive but she's in a coma, i don't know how long it'll take for her to wake up but i'm staying here with her until she wakes up.

Everyone was in the room and they stayed with her until visit hours was over. I forced the nurses to let me stay until she woke up, shota was worried about me but i sent him home knowing i'm going to be alright.

I looked at y/n and then held her hand and started to sing a song i sang her when she was little.

Me~ She's got a smile that it seems to me reminds me of childhood memories Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky......

Me~ Now and then when I see her face she takes me away to that special place and if I stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry...

Me~ Whoa, oh, oh Sweet child o' mine

╔════∘°∘♡∘°∘ ════╗

Y/n's Pov:

╚════ °∘∘♡∘∘°════╝

It was nothing but pitch black

Me~ where am i?

I tried calling out for someone but i couldn't see nor hear anyone, i started to cry cause i missed everyone. I started running to see if i'd get anywhere but it just felt like i was running in the same place over and over. After some time i started hearing singing, it was faint but loud enough for me to hear so i started to follow it. After a while i started to see a bright light and i noticed the singing was dad's singing... i cried more and followed his voice.