Hanging with the baddies

You woke up feeling like a rebel not that you wasn't already, you just felt like doing things that made you feel good. you went to the store and bought 3 boxes of hair red dye, you put the bleach all in your hair and waited until it was time to take it out. you washed your hair and then put the dye in, Half of your hair was black and the other was red. You straightened your hair and clipped your ends and gave yourself bangs, after cleaning the bathroom you decided to get dressed and go to the café to get a cupcake and coffee. 

You grab your skateboard and ride it to the café, you get there and pick up your skateboard

You grab your skateboard and ride it to the café, you get there and pick up your skateboard. You walk up and ask for a medium caramel frapp and a pumpkin spiced cupcake, you noticed the cashier eyeing you up and down so you ignore it. 

he hands you your coffee and cupcake along with a paper that has his number on it you smile then walk out, then ride your skateboard home you ride past the library to only see bakugo with kirishima, sero, and denki. 

Bakugo looks at you and you stick up you middle finger then make your way to the other boys, you give them a quick hug and then you're asked a question by kirishima "y/n what did you do to your hair?" you chuckle "i decided to make a change in my life, for myself I'm only doing what makes me happy" you hear denki listening to something and then he says "y/n this girl looks a lot like you before you dyed your hair" 

he shows you your phone and notice it's you from yesterday "well...that is me denki" his mouth drops "how the hell did you manage to get down there ?and who are those people? how do you sing so beautifully but also in a sinister/satanic way????" you can tell he's shocked so you try to answer his questions as clear as you could.

 "I managed to get in hell cause I'm next in line for being queen of hell and the dragon queen, the people behind me are my friends for 15 years i visited them yesterday and they told me to sing my feelings. I don't know how i sing like that, i never had any classes for singing i just managed to pull a lot of shit off when it comes to singing, dancing, or playing instruments." 

you smile getting ready to leave but once again you're turned around "you never told me you was gonna be queen and i never knew you was able to go into hell dumb ass" you roll your eyes and grab his wrist yanking his hand off of yours "You're not my boyfriend or my friend so i don't have to talk to you about my life bakuwhore"