Rescue

We were tasked with rescuing members of the help us company, they are trained professionals in acting. They're supposed to be trapped in the disaster zone. They will be acting like citizens in need of rescuing. They've dressed up as injured people and put themselves in situations for the students to rescue them.

While waiting sero decided to go over and talk to denki, I over here him mention Izuku got to fight camie while she was naked and they both get jealous. I smack both of their necks

Me~ what did i say about that crap boys? have i taught you guys nothing? you guys make me sick

Sero~ but y/n she was s-

Me~ no sero, that doesn't give you a right to think that way. Women aren't objects and shouldn't be treated as such, just cause her quirk causes her to lose clothing doesn't mean you do what you just did. Stop it

Denki~ i apologize y/n

Me~ what the fuck ever, i know you'll do it again, you're both like mineta split in half you disgust me

I stand next to bakugo while some girl talks to him, i ignore it since it was irrelevant and then the test begins. The scenario is that a villain terrorist attack has destroyed the city and there are many civilians in need of rescue. First responders have been delayed because of destroyed roadways and it's up to the heroes to save as many lives as they can. 

well...this is gonna be a piece of cake 

I notice a little boy crying and i guess izuku did as well cause we both ran towards him

Me~ hey hey hey don't cry, it's gonna be alright. I'm gonna get you somewhere safe, where are your parents?

Boy~ i- i don't know, one minute they was here and the next they was gone

Izuku says the situation is terrible and the boy yells at him saying he should have comforted him first like i did. It was hard not to laugh at the sudden attitude change but i quickly pick up the boy and held him close to me.

Boy~ what's your name?

Me~ y/n aizawa 

Boy~ well y/n aizawa you're my hero, thank you so much for saving me.

this boy reminded me of kota

Me~ no problem kid, im gonna fly so make sure to hang onto me tightly.

Boy~ alright

And with that i grew wings and started flying looking for a safe place to put the boy, i found the first aid area and i placed him there and gave him a thumbs up before flying off to find more people, i found an old man dressed up as a baby and took him to the first aid area as well. I kept searching for people then i found momo having trouble getting a man un he was stuck from the debris he was stuck under, i land by her and help her move the debris and then i check on the man for any injuries then i take him to the first aid area.

I found all of class 1-a and we needed to come up with a plan

Me~ guy's split up in groups and make sure to help other classes so we can speed up the  rescue efforts bakugo, denki, and kirishima come with me.

Everyone splits up and the boy's follow me, we find two injured people in the mountains but bakugo tells them to save themselves.

Me~ bakugo this is serious, think about everyone else instead of yourself...think about when i got kidnapped and you guys came to help me....

Bakugo~ god damn it dumb ass fine

Instead of trying to make the situation better bakugo just ends up scarring them i roll my eyes at him and i just carry them off to safety and tell the boy's to go look for more people to help.

After a while of saving people and taking them to the first aid area gang orca invades the arena. All everyone is now tasked with continuing rescue operations while suppressing gang orca and his men, who are acting as the terrorist villains. 

This is gonna be easier then i thought

I used my multiplier quirk and make a bout 70 versions of me, and i sent them off to help people and calm them down, now it was time to fight gang orca i took at least five clones with me for back up. when i get there i see shoto and inasa arguing 

Me~ guys stop arguing we have important things to worry about put your differences aside and work together

Shoto knows that he can't become a top hero fighting with others in vain without teamwork. He nods and unleashes his flames at their full power. I  get into position and breath in and out and think, i used my fire quirk on full power just like shoto while his are red mines is blue like his brothers. Inasa combines his wind with the fire and we manage to trap Gang Orca inside a spiral of fire.

Gang Orca states that our combination attack won't make up for the boys foolishness, but admits our attack is a good one. gang orca starts getting weak and his sidekicks try to attack Shoto while he's on the ground. but my clones, Izuku and Mashirao stop the sidekicks from helping gang orca. 

One of the clones confirms all the injured have been evacuated and reinforcements will arrive soon. Yokumiru says we have just three H.U.C people to rescue before the exam ends so i send three of my clones over to help with that. gang orca commends Shoto and Inasa on their hot wind prison and says a normal villain would submit.

 Gang Orca also tells them they need to plan ahead after playing their hand. i notice he's using water to cool himself down and he's still talking to the boys so i run and send powerful kick that nearly breaks his defense. Then the test suddenly ends after my clones rescue the last three people.

The name of those who passed is on the board, izuku and i quickly run to look for our names.