Ultimate Moves

As usual woke up in a bad mood, bakugo wasn't in the room so i assumed he woke up early or some shit not that i cared. I took a shower, took my medicine, and put my hair into two french braids and put my school uniform on and headed downstairs to get coffee. When i got down there bakugo was on his phone and everyone else was just talking so i made my coffee and said good morning to everyone who said it to me first then i went to class early.

Bakugo's pov:

Y/n came downstairs and she looked angry or uncomfortable, she didn't even look at me or say good morning. When everyone said good morning to her she said it back and then left.

What's up with her?

Soy Sauce Face~ Ooooo y/n's mad againnnnn

Raccoon eyes~ i wonder what happened this time, bakugo do you know why she's mad?

Me~ tch hell if i know racoon eyes 

Momo~ I bet you're the one that made her like that bakugo, you always do something to hurt y/n

I mean that idiot was right but what did i do this time to make her upset? 

Me~ whatever she'll come to me about it when she wants

Shitty hair~ bakubro you need to stop...you're gonna lose her and someone's gonna take her from you.

Me~ yeah right...i'd never let that happen she's mines and mine only

Dunce face~ mhm...sure bakugo have you seen how many times you've hurt y/n within the past months you're probably on very thin ice and you keep tapping the ice to see if it'll break and one day you're gonna tap super hard and it'll break causing you to fall in.

Me~ shut the fuck up and leave me alone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov:

When i got to class i seen dad was in his sleeping bag so i kept quiet and sat at his desk and waited for class to start, the bell rang  so i moved me seat over a little so dad can get up when everyone's in class. The students started to sit at their assigned seats and dad wakes up and sees me, i sighed and gave him a tiny wave and slight smile, i knew he knew i was upset so he just nodded i guess you can say that's how i communicate with people and i just some how happen to know what they're trying to say. I look at midoriya and he waves so i do the same and smile.

fake smiles are amazing.... i mumble under my breath

Dad stands up and tells the class what we'll be doing today.

Dad~ The challenge will be you guys obtaining your provisional hero licenses. This challenge has roughly a 50% passing rate and this is why you guys will be spending time developing your ultimate moves. 

Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and Midnight enter the classroom and elaborate more on the importance of the class working on their ultimate moves. Once they're done talking they tell the class to change into their hero costumes and meet at gym gamma to begin training.

We got to gym gamma, and dad mentions another name for the gym, training dining land or TDL this confuses the class. 

Cementoss~ I envisioned the TDL, as I am able to manipulate the concrete floor of the gym using my quirk, this allows it to be used for many different environments and scenarios. It's like this so the gym caters for each student hence the name Dining in TDL.

Tenya ~ Why must the class must have ultimate moves for the Provisional Hero License Exam?

Me~  Because tenya the exam tests many facets of being a Hero