7.

* . °•★|Nicole pov|☆•° . *

"I have completed my assignments and Emma hasn't done yet I asked her if she wants help but she refused it. So now I'm flipping the pages of magazines because I'm getting bored then I saw a face that is very familiar to me."

"This face I've seen this face before but where Ohh f**k no he's that creep dude but he looks so intimidating in this photo. It looks like he will eat me anytime but he was looking so cute in the selfie he gave me that time"

"Ting"

"Woah... he texted me first am I dreaming or something"

Mochi: hey I was wondering do you live in seoul or?

Me: think of the devil and the devil is here.

Mochi: what??

Me: nothing.

Mochi: what?

Me: nothing.

Mochi: tell me what?

(This boy is literally make me to yeet myself)

Me: Actually I was flipping the pages of magazines in hope that I will see something good but instead I saw your face.

Mochi: so it wasn't a good photo of mine.

Me: No! Actually you were looking so intimidating in that photo I couldn't believe.

Mochi: why?

Me: I meant the selfie you sent me that day in that photo you were looking kinda sweet.

Mochi: I have all kind of personality you know.

Me: damn your personality.

Mochi: ohh come on just say you wasn't able to resist me😏.

Me: tell me why you're here.
( he's really full of himself)

Mochi: yeah I was asking you are here in seoul?

Me: yeah any problem with that.

* . °•★|Jimin pov|☆•° . *

Me: no! Why would I have any problem with that?

"she wasn't texting me in those past 3 day and I don't want to admit it but yeah I was missing her so I brought this question and not gonna lie yes I was kinda worried for her also"

Nico: who knows

Me: are you at yeonjun's place again?