20.

"Nicole,We'd planned to go to the ice cream parlor. Remember?" Her friend emma reminds her about the plan "Ofcourse, I do." She rolls her eyes "good." They were going out of their university.

A male's voice screams Nicole's name that halt their movement.

"Nicole!!" They turn their heads towards the voice "Yeonjun?" Emma speaks as he stands in front of them.

"Hii! You didn't bring your car, today?" He asks looking at both of them "Nope."

"Then I can drop you Nicole." He slaps himself mentally "I mean both of you." He gives a quirky smile.

"I know what you really mean?" She raise her brow at him and Nicole's chuckles "anyways we're going to have icecream. Wanna come?" She asks waiting for him to response.

"I'd love to, but I have plans." He rubs his hand under his head "It's okay." Nicole's gives a sweet smile "Yeah, see you later then." As Emma turns she sees white porsche, standing near their university.

"Nicole, f**king see that car isn't it so sexy?" She was ogling the car "imma seduce whoever the owner of that car."

"What the f**k, Emma?" They chuckle at eachother "what? Isn't it a great idea?" Nicole recoils at her statement.

"Imagine, your boyfie will come to pick you like this?" She stretches her right hand and touch the car in air "you mean your sugar daddy." They pause for a while and suddenly burst out laughing "exactly."

They pass by the car laughing when out of blue someone grabs Nicole's hand which pushes her body to backward a bit. She turns around to see who the hell is that but as she turns her eyes widen, jaw almost touching the road as if she just saw a ghost.

"Hey!" He speaks.

The boy was wearing a white shirt with black pants and sunglasses which was fitting perfect with the outfit. He was wearing a pair of black loafer and silver Saint laurent necklace. Hair was straight, soft and silly like feather. He was too beautiful to be real.

"what the f**k do you think your doing huh?" Emma sternly speaks without showing any kind of respect to that stranger but it was Nicole's turn to ogle now.

"Let go of her hand?" He immediately let go of her hand, he felt like he has literally committed a crime "sorry, I didn't-" Emma cuts him off and Nicole isn't able to say anything. She was mesmerized by him.

"I don't f***king care just because you're Handsome it doesn't mean you can do whatever you want." She stands between them, crosses her hands in front "I'm sorry, i-" he was apologizing for what he did but she doesn't let him finish "just don't come near her or else I'll deck you." She scoffs "I can do even more." She glares and snaps her finger at him.

"Emma!! What are you saying?" Finally Nicole comes back to her senses and speaks "what? Do you want me to pamper him?" She recoils at her statement.

"Idiot, he's jimin." She whispers to her friend as her eyes widen "hii." He listens to their words and giggles to see their faces.