32.

* . °•★|No one's pov|☆•° . *

He knocked on the door. "Nicole, are you awake?" When she didn't respond after multiple knocks, he entered the room.

He saw her lying peacefully on the bed and walked towards her, sitting next to her. He couldn't believe that she was the same person he had met in his childhood. He thought she had given him her hair clip because destiny wanted him to keep it until she re-enters his life.

He cupped her face gently and called her name, "Nicole." She frowned at hearing his voice. "Baby, wake up," she hummed in response.

She slowly sat up, her eyes still closed. Jimin noticed her slightly swollen lips, puffy face, and messy hair from sleeping.

He smiled to himself before leaning in to place a soft peck on her lips. "Good morning, sweetheart."

Nicole's eyes flew open at his action, her expression one of surprise. "What happened?" he asked.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"It wasn't a kiss. You know, my kisses last more than a minute." A smug smirk formed on his lips. Nicole blinked multiple times, her cheeks flushing with color.

"But I haven't brushed my teeth yet," she spoke, covering her mouth in embarrassment.

Jimin pulled her closer and made her sit on his lap. "Jimin, what are you-" Jimin put his index finger on her lips to shush her.

"You belong to me. That means every state you're in, I own it," he said firmly. He tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned in to kiss her again, but before he could, Nicole pushed him away and got up.

"In your dreams, Mr. Creep." She started heading towards the bathroom. He followed her closely.

"You don't know what kinky things I have dreamed about you." She stopped at the bathroom door and turned to look at him, her face a mix of embarrassment and amusement.

"You're such a pervert." She said while blushing and quickly closed the door on his face. Jimin chuckled at her reaction.

_______________

"Slow down, Nicole," Jimin said, watching her rush through breakfast. "I can't. I have to go."

"Guys, I'm off," Jungkook interrupted them as he entered the kitchen.

"All the best, Bunny," Nicole wished, knowing today was his test. "Thanks," he beamed and left.

"Now Jungkook's also left," she panicked.

"Because his university is open, but your university is closed today due to the entrance exam," Jimin reminded her.

"But I have to leave as well. My parents are going to visit," she explained, her dad having called to say they were coming.

"You said they'll come at noon and now it's only 7:45. Why are you rushing?" Jimin asked, perplexed.

"My apartment is all messy. I didn't clean it as I thought I would when I came back," she explained hurriedly.