23.

* . °•★|Nicole pov|☆•° . *

Two days later

I decided to go library so that I could keep myself away from jimin's thought. After I met Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook in the restaurant and what they told me, I really wanted to meet jimin and talk with him.

My heart kept telling me to atleast call him but my mind was telling me the opposite, the longer I stay away from you, the better for me, for us.

* . °•★|Flashback|☆•° . *

"Nicole, I'm suddenly craving for tteokbokki." My friend speaks from nowhere "I'm not going anywhere." I speak with a blank face.

"Why? Let's go, please." She whines but I ignored her "come on." She stomps her leg and start walking again.

"you don't go anywhere nowadays. You've become so boring after that incident." We halt our movement as I take a glance on her and start walking again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean- I didn't want to offend you." She strides up to me and match with my pace "I know that." I smile, Didn't want my friend to feel guilty.

"I'm really sorry." The joy that was on her face dissipated "I think whatever you were craving has gone away, thank god." I giggle "No, who said that." She pipes in.

"Your face. It has lost its shine, You know." I state "then help me to bring it back." She chuckles and makes me sit in her car.

"Okay, okay. Where are we going?." I ask fastening my seat belt "Ofcourse min unity." She exclaimes "there, no way!!" I widen my eyes as she mention.

"But you like their food so much." She speaks puzzle "I do but I don't wanna come across with yoongi or anyone. Let's go anywhere else" I explain her the reason.

"How long will you escape?" Her voice was kinda frustrating "not now please or I'm going." I was ready to go, grabbing my things.

"Fine..." She emphasizes as she puts the key into the ignition and we drove off.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

We reach there and get off the car. I was hesitating to go in but Emma holds my hand in her and takes me in.

I insist Emma to take a corner seat. In case if yoongi is here so I don't want him to catch me.

We order what we wanted and I was having it peacefully until my life decided to oppose me.

I saw jin and yoongi took a seat not so far away from us and I assume they didn't see me.

As I saw them I start to look here and there "what's wrong with you now?" Emma asks me as she looks at me puzzle "jin and yoongi is here." I whisper and hide my face as I start to panick.

She turns her head and back to me "what are you gonna do now?" She speaks widen her eyes "help me." Lines crease on my forehead " How do I manage to get outta this?" I whine.