15.

* . °•★|No one pov|☆•° . *

That male figure approaches jimin and his eyes filled with happiness, jimin stands up from his seat to hug him.

At first Nicole eyes widen and she almost got chocked on icecream, she couldn't process that whom she's looking at.

"When did you come huh?" Jimin exclaimed in excitement "and you didn't bother to meet or call me?"

"Jimin relax and will you not ask me to sit with you both?" The boy says with his boxy smile on which Nicole dies. Nicole couldn't take her eyes off him.

"Yeah, come sit." Jimin says with the excitement in his voice, he took a seat "now, start."

"I just came yesterday jimin and I was so tired so I slept all day." He says laughing "and what are you doing here?" Jimin was asking questions repeatedly.

"I came here to sign some papers." He says as he turns to me and raise a brow at jimin "what are you doing here and who is she?" He says as Nicole realizes that she was continuously staring at him.

"Ohh yeah, she's Nicole and Nicole he's-" she cut him off " Kim Taehyung, a very popular model in korea and has started gaining popularity internationally also." She couldn't hold the excitement in her.

"You know him?" Jimin asks in astonishment "Ofcourse, who doesn't know him?" Nicole replies.

"You don't even touch magazines-" she again cut him "Yeah I don't read magazines and all but I do use social media, okay!" She says with an embarrassment.

"You know him but you didn't know me?" Jimin said with a little jealousy "so what, also I only know them whom I find attractive." She replies to jimin. They start bickering and taehyung was seeing them how they are fighting like a couple.

"So you don't find me attractive?" Jimin asked with surprise "first tell me when will you stop being full of yourself?" She replies "when you'll accept I'm handsome." He said without thinking "then it'll not happen." She smirks "what if it happens." He asked "I said it will not happen." She replied with a same answer "you wait, it will." They kept on arguing "ohh really then see." Seeing them fighting taehyung was controlling himself "Sure let's-."

Taehyung had enough of them "STOP!!" He said loudly enough no one around them listen except them "you both are fighting like little kid."

"He started first, scold him." She said cutely as taehyung couldn't stop his smile to plaster on his face.

"But how can she say I am not attractive?" He says pouting. Taehyung giggle at his way of speaking.

"You both stop being so cute, I can't handle it okay." His boxy smile was clearly visible. Nicole got shy on the compliment from taehyung.

"Jimin you didn't tell me how you know her and where you meet? Looks like you've known her for a very long time."

"No no tae, We've only known each other for 2 or 3 months." He says blushing.

"Where did you meet?" Tae asked as jimin and Nicole giggle.