12.

* . °•★|Nicole pov|☆•° . *

I was laying on my bed, I thought I woke up early and I'd do my morning routine comfortably without any rush. I reached my hand to my phone to check the time and my eyes widen as I see the time. I was late, I had only 20 minutes to get ready.

I did my routine and for breakfast I ate cereals. I couldn't find my socks, I was searching my socks then I heard bell of my apartment.

"It must be Emma come here for picking me up." I unlock the door without looking who it was, I turned around and said "Give me just 5 minutes okay and there is icecream in refrigerator you can eat if you want until i come."

After 3 minutes I went downstairs, I saw a male figure which was very familiar to me but why did he come here?

"Ohh hii you came." He turned to me, he was none other than yeonjun "Hey, what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"To pick you up." He explained "Ohh thanks and sorry for before I thought you were Emma." I said.

"It's fine also, thanks for icecream. Let's go before we're late." He stated and went to the door.

I followed him and took a seat in his car. Drive was silent and he thought to break it.

"Did you enjoy clubbing?" He asked "huh?" This question caught me off guard "clubbing? Did you enjoy?" He repeated himself "yeah but how did you know?" I queried.

"It doesn't matter but why didn't you invite me huh?" He pouted "I- I'm sorry I thought you'd refuse as usual." I stutter.

"It's okay but you should've asked me." He teases "I'm really sorry yeonjun." I said with my puppy eyes as he laughs.
"It's fine I'm just teasing you." I explain while laughing.

We reached to our destiny and went to our separate ways. After attending my 3 lectures I was free now. I remember I had issued a book from library so I thought to return it.

I was placing the book to It's place when someone says hello near my right ear as I flinched.

"Yeonjun! I got scared." I said while having a scared face "Nicole you're really a scardy cat" we laugh with low tone.

"You don't have any lecture to attend." I asked "no, I was in my football practice and there is time for my lecture to start, so I came here." He stated.

He had a football practice, how I don't know about it. Ahhh I missed it, I curse at myself.

"You're done." He asked as I nodded "Let's go then, I'm also done."

We made our way downstairs and sat on the nearest bench. We were talking and I was showing him some memes and were laughing.

"Yeonjun! Hey." I girl waved her hand I think she's in his class. "Ohh hii Hana." He replied "you're free, I also don't have any lecture now." He stated.

"That's good." He replied "Come with me, our friends are sitting there." She held his hand and started to drag him I feel like throwing a punch on her face but I can't do that. Can't she see he's with me, I feel like I'm a ghost here.

"I'm sorry but I can't leave Nicole here plus lecture are gonna start soon." He refused and I feel so much butterflies in my stomach I thought he'd go with her.

"Fine then I'm leaving." She looked at me as she made a weird face. Yeonjun turned to me with smile and I did the same.

"You can-" he cut me off "no I didn't want to go." He stated "after amusement park we haven't gone anywhere" he looked at me "yeah it's been almost 2 months." I agreed.

I was thinking of going to the Cafe, what do you think?" He waits for my response "Sure, when?" Is he really asking me, It's his first time asking me to go out. He never asked before usually I insist him to go.

"What 'bout tomorrow?" He asked "tomorrow!?!?" I asked him again "yeah." He replies "I- I'm sorry yeonjun I can't come with you tomorrow." He asked me to go out for the first time and I had to refuse it.

I feel so unlucky right now. I have to meet jimin tomorrow, I shouldn't have planned anything with jimin.

"Never mind we can go another day." He smiles at me and I'm feeling bad for myself. My crush is asking to out by himself and I refused it.

"Let's go our lecture is going to begin. " He tells me and heads to his class.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I'm uploading this chapter because today butter has dropped. They all are looking so good imma die plus the lyrics🤩. What do you think about butter?