17.

* . °•★|Nicole pov|☆•° . *

"Ahh... Nicole." She screamed the hell out of her "yah... don't scream moron." I stated while covering my ears.

"How can I not? When you've given me Kim Taehyung's autograph." She explained with so much happiness.

"Thankyou so much Nicole for this." She couldn't control her happiness as I grinned at her.

"Wait, Why didn't you tell that night you have Taehyung's autograph?" She asked as she made a confusing face.

"Idiot so that I can surprise you." I chuckle and respond to her query.

"Nicole, you and taehyung are friends now so I think he would ask you for his next photoshoot." She exclaimed.

"are you stupid? Like why he would ask me?" I respond to her and laugh.

"Why he wouldn't?"

"I mean there are so many beautiful models out there so why would he ask me out of them?" I explain.

"I don't know, but I think he would. " She winks "come out of your imagination." I giggle as she roll her eyes.

"I'm tired." I yawn "I'm going now. "

"Where the fvk do you think you're going. Let me drop you." She stops me from going.

"Then get your ass up." Talking with friends in a way that you cannot talk with other is different "Yeah wait."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"It's been 4 days since we met and it feels like ages and we haven't even talked today. Ugh why can I not stay without talking to him."

I picked up my phone and contemplate on should I text him or not, what if he's sleeping or he has a tiring day and going to sleep.

I threw my phone and laid on my bed, staring at my room's ceiling suddenly my phone vibrates indicating I got a message from someone.

I picked my phone and jumped with joy as soon as I saw the name.

Jimin: Hey!!
Are you up?

Me: ohh hii. Yeah,
I'm still awake. What happened?

Jimin: Nth, just wanna check up on you.

Me: Me? why?

Jimin: coz you didn't bother me today so I thought maybe your that brain cell is sleeping nd I need to wake it up =D

Me: lol what? Anyway, you've had your dinner.

Jimin: yupp, wby?

Me: ofc, i've had it. I'm not gonna wait for you.

Jimin: exactly, why would you? A voracious eater.