26.

"Stop!!"

He let her go when he listens a male voice yelling "Will you behave like this with a female?" He speaks with a loud voice "Hobi...." She mumbles.

"I'm sorry sir but i already told her she cannot go inside without an appointment but she forced to go in." He defends himself as she looks here and there embarrassed.

"Nicole?" Hoseok calls her "I-" she stutters as he speaks "it's okay." He gives her a assuring smile.

"You! Remember her name and keep her face in your mind." He shakes his head in understanding "She's very special to Jimin and me also. If she comes again let her in and don't ask anything, okay?" He nods "Yes, Sir."

"My bad Ma'am."

"Come, Nicole." He gives a bright smile and takes her inside "Jimin doesn't know you're here?" He asks "No." She speaks still embarrassing about before.

"Why are you here?" She asks to get out of her embarrassed state "ohh me and jimin works on the same project. So, I came here to discuss with him." He exclaims as she nods her head.

"Hasn't he brought you here before?" They are walking inside the building "No." She mumbles.

"It's okay, come this way." They turn and he leads her to the reception.

"Where's jimin now?" He asks to the lady in the reception "Mr Park is in his cabin." She speaks. She's beautiful, Nicole thought to herself.

"Okay, call someone to escort Nicole to his cabin." He says to her "yes Mr Jung." She bows politely.

"why? You're not coming?" Nicole turns to him puzzle "Ahh I wanted to join you both but I have a meeting to attend within half an hour." He gives her a bright smile and speaks "Ohh okay."

"You wait here someone will come, I have to go now." He states "Hoseok!" She speaks which halts his movement "Hmm?"

"Thank you for earlier. If you didn't come, he would never let me in." She thanks him for helping.

"It's no biggie and don't worry I'll scold jimin for this. From now on no one will stop you." They both chuckle.

"And one more thing you better call me hobi always because it sounds good when you call me that." He cutely warns her "Yes, Sir." They chuckle as hoseok gives her a bye hug and left.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"This is Mr park's cabin." an employee shows her his cabin "Okay, thankyou." He politely bows to her as she does the same since that man was older than her.

She stands in front of the door and thought it'd be better if she knocks first, what if he's with his client. She knocks on the door as his voice is heard "Come in."

She goes in as she sees him busy on his laptop and papers. She was indignant and what happened in the entrance made the situation worse but when she sees him she thought to play with him "Sir, this is the file you asked me to bring." She presses her lips.

"I didn't ask for any file. You can go." Jimin speaks without even looking "Are you sure, sir?" He takes a paper and turns his chair that now she is seeing the back of his chair.

"Yes." He scratches his temple with a pen. She takes out that box and places it infront of him "but you should have a look, sir" She waits for him to speak.

"I said I didn't ask for anything." He raise his voice "keep it here, I'll check that." He sighs before speaking.

"You better check this now." She looses when he keep on refusing to look and bangs her both palms on his table. He flinches with the sound and rolls his chair to face. His eyes widen when he sees Nicole here.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as she leans forward on her hands "You're not pleased to see me?"

"No- I mean ofcoure I am." He stammers when he sees anger on her face "but-" He stops when he sees the box in front of him.

"Something's wrong with the gift? but it's the same you used to have." She straightens her body "why did you do that?" She folds her hands in front of her.

"Come here." He calls her as she reaches him he makes her sit on his lap "what are you doing?" She tries to get up but he hold her waist tightly "someone will see us."

"Let them see, I'm doing with my girlfriend." He pecks her cheeks as she blushes "now tell me, something is not like it should be." He lifts the gift and asks. She doesn't say anything and stare at him.

"Okay, I know what's wrong." He places the gift on its box "I know you forbid me to bring you any expensive gifts but since we completed our 6 months so i wanted to give you a gift and I thought it'd be best if I give the same bracelet you lost." He explains himself "I'm not going to take this and you know that." She speaks with stern voice.

"You don't have to lie to your parents about it anymore." He sighs, she didn't say anything.

"Listen." He cups her face "I know I just did what you forbid me to do but I'm your boyfriend, I have full right to give you gifts even if it's expensive." He tucks her hair strands behind her ear.

"You ain't my bank account." She pouts and speaks as he chuckles "I know and receiving gifts doesn't-" he stops "ahh I shouldn't have listent you in the first place." She looks at him confuse "huh?"

"From now on I'll shower you with gifts." He winks "No..." She whines "yes..." he imitates the way she said. She hits his shoulder.

"don't talk to me." He chuckles and grabs the bracelet to put on her wrist "wow!" He admires the bracelet and her hand.

"Your parents do raise you like a princess and now it's my turn to cherish you." He looks in her eyes, admiring her.

"Jimin, I love you so much that sometimes I wonder if I deserve you or not." He smiles and speaks "you do deserve me that's why you have me with you and that's why I love you more than you think." He kisses her and then she hugs him.

They startle when they hear door openings sound. Nicole immediately gets up from his lap and stands next to him as jimin corrects his posture.

"Jimin!!!" A female voice invaded their romantic moment.

"baby, I'm here." Nicole frowns as she hears her calling her boyfriend baby.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘