14.

After 15-30 minutes we reached our destination. Hotel paradise.

It is luxurious and one of the best hotel in seoul. Only richest people come here and you can even see celebrities here.

No wonder why Jimin brought me here, he's also rich asf.

We got off the car, I kind of didn't feel right. I felt like I'm using jimin for going these kind of luxurious places. So I stopped jimin by his hands.

He turned to me with a questionable face "jimin I don't think I should go in, you know it isn't my place to go." I stated as He held my hand in his hands.

"You are my friend right?" He asked as I nodded "then you shouldn't think about this, if you're rich or not, you have to go with me where I would take you."

"But-" he cut me off "no buts and just now you said I'm your friend." He pouts "yes you are." I smile "then let's go." We get in, jimin is still holding my one hand. Everyone could misunderstand us as a couple.

He leads me to our table, I was admiring that how beautiful it is looking from inside then jimin said something which made me to look at him.

"Are you gonna order or not?" He handed me the menu I picked it and glanced over it and my eyes got wider. Everything was so expensive here.

"Get whatever you like, it's on me." Jimin smiles. His eyes was on me which made me nervous.

"Are you sure?" I ask. He chuckles. His eyes was still on mine as goosebumps slowly rose on my arms.

"I'm sure Nicole." He exclaimed.

"Waiter!" Jimin calls out and from the side a woman running over.

"Hello sir, what can I get you." She leaned forward and I already knew what she was going for.

"I'd get the number 7 and she will ?" He looks at me to finish. The waitress wasn't even looking at me.

"I'd get the number 4." I replied politely even after I was disgusted by her. The waitress still didn't look at me. Her face was focused on Jimin.

"Don't you think you should write that down?" Jimin asks as he looks up to her while licking his lower lip.

"Yes, I'm sorry." She bites her lips and leaves after getting our order.

"So do you like this place." He asks "yeahh." I smile.

"I knew that you'd like it, my taste is really good you know." He smirks as I roll my eyes "don't you think that girl was sweet." He added "Ofcourse she was sweet that my eyes got filled with disgust."

"Why? Are you jealous?" He asks as my eyes get wider "what!?! Hell No!" I exclaime.

"You sure?" He replies as the same waitress come again with two plates. She handed the plate to me and one to Jimin.

"Sir, Can I have your number or ?" She asks, I raise my brow as I see jimin nods. She gave jimin her phone to save his number "Thankyou."

To be honest yes I am jealous at this point and I don't know what is the point to get jealous. I shake my head as I grab my spoon and jump on my food.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks as I look up to see him "Yeah." I said calmly "you sure, you don't seem though." He asks again seeing me shoving my food like I won't get my food tomorrow.

"Yeah I'm fine, Don't worry about me you just focus on that waitress." I said bluntly "check your phone she probably would've texted you by now." I added.

* . °•★|JIMIN POV|☆•° . *

"You really think I gave her my number." I laugh "Yes!" She said totally annoying.

"It was a random number I gave her nicole." I burst out laughing "you-" i stopped her.

"It's not the first time a girl asking for my number, Earlier I used to refuse them then jungkook suggested me instead of denying give them a wrong number, through this their heart wouldn't break either and I'll get rid of them as well."

She understood and made a O face "I almost thought that you're a complete flirt." She said in reply.

"Don't worry Nicole, I'm only yours- " she raise her brow at what i said "I mean I'm only your friend here." She smiles when i correct myself, I almost saying something which I shouldn't.

It's really cute when she gets jealous and I saw her jealousy when the waitress was looking at me and trying to hit on me. When waitress asked for my number I was going to deny but then thought to made Nicole more jealous and I passed, she got jealous.

I only met her once but I feel like seeing her face all the time. She's not like other girls, She's innocent, childish, cute and a little goofy. most of the girl that I have met so far they are either run after money or seduce people and some are brag about their beauty which is as fake as their persona.

"How you met Jungkook, I mean how do you know him? He's still a university student, it's not like you met him in a business meeting or something." She questions.

"I know him since the day he was born." She stopped eating "how?" She asked to clear her confusion.

"Because he's my brother." I replied "he, your brother?" She didn't believe "Yes, he's my brother." I stated.

"Despite he's your brother but he looks cute than you and he's so friendly also." She again stars eating "You think I'm not cute huh?" I ask with my doe eyes.

She giggles at my antics "you're not cute because you're cutest." She stopped smiling when she realized what she said and start eating again.

We finished our lunch and for dessert we have icecream.

We were enjoying our icecream when a male figure approached me and when Nicole looked at him her eyes widen .

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘