27.

* . °•★|Nicole pov|☆•° . *

"Baby?" I whisper to myself. I turned to jimin to see his reaction, first he was amazed then started to smile.

I feel like throwing a punch on his handsome face but i gotta say that girl is beautiful. Her body, her face, her hair and the way she is dressed, is amazing. Perfection is visible from her.

"Jihye!"

He speaks her name cheerfully

"you-"

He isn't even able to speak properly out of happiness of seeing her

"You came?"

She's standing there smiling like crazy. He walks to her, taking big steps.

Hug....

What!?

He hugged her...

Right in front of my eyes, seriously? Jimin? Did you forget I'm also right here?

"Jimin, will you let me breath?" They giggle as I roll my eyes "OH I'm sorry."

Her eyes fall on me "will you please give us some space? Come later." That's enough, I want to blow up a tall a$$ building now but I can't do anything So I lowered my eyes and nodded.

Jimin turns to me with a apologetic face "I forgot to introduce you two." He comes and drags me to her.

Really!?! You forgot me for that
Girl who insulted me just now.

"Nicole, she's jihye, my and Taehyung's childhood friend." I give her a sweet smile even though I didn't want to.

"Nice to meet you." She eyes me up and down. She gives a little smile and ignores.

I didn't mind it. She is pretty and looks very rich. You can get Classy and rich vibes from her. Somewhere inside of me wants to be like her.

"And jihye, she's Nicole." He speaks and wears a big smile on his face before proceeding.

"My girlfriend."

Her eyes widen at the mention of me being his girlfriend. She eyes me again, I have a smug smirk on my face but it's not really visible though and then turns to jimin.

"Jimin, stop." She fake chuckles "it's not funny."

"I'm not joking." He snakes my waist. Woah I'm on cloud nine, I am blushing a bit but then wears a proud smile on my face.

"Wait, since when?" She speaks in bewilderment "No wait, finally you made a girlfriend." She speaks and almost jumps in excitement.

"Jimin, I can't believe you have a girlfriend." She was appalled at he has a girlfriend but why?

Jimin Couldn't stop giggling and I was there didn't know how to react.
I was wondering how she is thinking about me, if she liked me as jimin's girlfriend or not.