8.

* . °•★|Nicole pov|☆•° . *

"I'm done we can go now" Emma said while packing her stuffs which was spread on the table.

"Let's go" I said keeping my phone in my pocket. After went out of the library we sat in Emma's car.

"Hey are you still down for clubbing right?" Emma asks me to confirm our plan which we had made yesterday. I start making faces which shows I'm not up for this now. I was happy when I was telling jimin about the plan but now I feel like not going.

"Stop making these faces we are going and that's final" she imposes her will on me " but I'm exhausted now and I wanna sleep like snow white" I refuse.

"Ohh come on" she replies
"You know I don't have much dresses to wear" I replie. She rolls her eyes and says "we can grab a new dress in my clothing show room." I make a annoyed face and replie "I won't buy a new dress just for club and you know I'm not into dresses" she smiles and says "I'll help you choose a dress fine and you have so many hot outfits, make use of it and one more thing that black dress I'mma wear that cause that dress perfectly fits my body" I was surprised that she still remembers that dress, her father runs a big clothing show room but She is borrowing my dress.

After few minutes We reached our apartment building. We head out of car then Emma immediately led me towards my apartment and make me sit in my bed and started rummaging my closet.

She pulled out 3 dresses and threw a creamy color dress on me "yahh try this"

"Sure" I scoffed. Emma stare at me until I disappear from her sight. This dress was off shoulder and kinda short.

"I forgot you can be breathtaking too" she laughed and I came out of the bathroom scanning the other two dress lying on the bench.

"It's good but it doesn't go with the shoes I chose, try this" she picked up the other dress and shoved in my hands " do you think it will fit my body" I exclaimed "it will now go" she pushed me in the bathroom.

This dress stopped right above my knees and hugged my body perfectly. This dress was more comfortable than the previous one in short this dress was stunning.

"Hey Emma! I think this dress is good" I called out for her and she turned towards me without wasting any second in mean time her jaw dropped almost hit the ground.

"Woah..."

After getting ready We headed to the club and after reaching there Emma dragged me out of the car. We are finally here in the biggest club in seoul that everyone goes to and very expensive.

" Emma I think I chose a wrong dress" I explained pulling my dress a bit down " ohh come on" she giggle I followed her towards the bouncer who is standing with the long line.

We joined the long line, screaming could be heard from everywhere. Me and emma were eagerly waiting to go in until we saw a black van 5 men hop out of it. I wasn't paying much attention I just saw they get past the bouncer without even looking at them.

"They didn't even show the IDs" I frowned Emma just shrugged it and move forward. The line was getting shorter and shorter and we finally made to the bouncer.

He asked for our ID Emma handed him our IDs, he scanned us and gave back our IDs and let us in. 

A huge smile plastered on Emma's face as she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the large building.

"Why this place is so hot!" I complain as Emma dragged me towards the bar "then let's grab a drink" the bar was bigger than my appartment, lights were hanging from the front and stools were kept in the first ground of the area.

We took a seat as the bartender approached us. She orders our drink, she knows I'm lightweight and she's a heavy drinker.

Anything else cuties? He throws a smile on her and emma got all shy. She hands her credit card for paying. We paid and he left.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

I appreciate all the people who reads my story, thankyou alot and I butter you 💛 because it's butter Era you know 😂. BTS is going to drop a new single and I'm very excited.