24

Suddenly I see jimin gets off the car and running like crazy to us. He was in his pajama and his hair was messy and all over his forehead. He must have come here without any other thoughts.

I see his face, his beautiful eyes that meet mine and extreme concern on his face.

I start walking towards him and when he reaches, he hugs me tightly. I put my head on his chest, feeling his warmth. His heart was beating so rapidly.

I feel safe with him.

He removes his hands around me and holds my face "Are you okay?" I nod, his eyes scan every inch of my face. He sees my lip and runs his hand over my cut lip.

"What happened? Who the f*ck did this to you?" He curses, I've never seen him talk like that. He gets furious after seeing my condition.

"I- Please take me home, I don't wanna talk about this right now." Jimin nods and looks at the man beside me.

"Thank you so much, I'll take care of her. You may go." I hug him again while he was talking to the man.

"Okay, take care." He nods and leave.

We were left alone. Jimin lets go of me and bends down.

"What are you doing?" I look at him confuse "taking you to the car." He gets up and smile.

He again bends and lifts me up like bridal style. I feel butterflies but I quickly calm myself down, it's not the time for this.

He carefully makes me sit in his car and fasten my seat belt he also get in the car and starts driving. I was looking at the window as tears start to form in my eyes when I think about what happened. But I shouldn't be afraid because now I am with jimin. I'm safe.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

We arrive at my apartment. Jimin again takes me in a bridal style and laid me on my bed.

"Wait, I'll be back." He left me and I was left in my room alone. I don't want to think about that incident but my mind makes me do that.

"Here, this will help." He comes back with a bag full of ice and sits beside me. He presses the bag against my lips as I hiss in pain "is it hurting too much?." He asks with his concern eyes "Yeah, a little bit." I shake my head and give him a assuring smile.

"Jimin!" I call him in a low voice "hmm." He humms "I'm sorry that I called you this hour."

"Don't even think about it. You can call me if you're in trouble. Never hesitate, got it?" His words surprise me as I thought he'd be mad because I called him when I need him not when he wanted me to call him.

"Got it." I nod and grin "Okay, now lay down. You need to rest." He covers me with a blanket as I watch his every move. I almost forgot that how good looking and beautiful he is. I can't believe I had been ignoring this angel.

I missed you.....

Jimin.....