10.

* . °•★|Nicole pov |☆•° . *

"Ji-Jimin?"

My eyes widen when I recognized him, he always looks so handsome every time I see him and that's makes me difficult to recognize him.

"Yes crackhead." he came towards me while flipping his hair. He looks so sexy.

His lips were plum and pink,his hair messily covering his forehead. He was a whole package.

"I know I'm stunning stop staring me now." he chuckled "ohh shut it please" I exclaimed in annoyance.

"don't you think that's too short?" He scanned me head to toe "it shouldn't bother you"

"Then I also shouldn't have bothered to help you." suddenly I saw Emma with a guy moving toward a sofa and my eyes light up as I turn myself to go away from him a hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Where are you going? We just met." he said and my eyes turned to look at him "don't you see I'm leaving?" He was right when he said you should prepare yourself when you'd meet me.

"Ohh come on, you're already leaving? Come with me." He dragged me "where are you taking me?" I raise my brows as I look around the club.

Going to meet someone? He says "but why?" I refuse

"they aren't gonna kill you." he scoffs "they aren't but you." he stops and turns to me "why would I kill you?" He raises his brows "for revenge." I replie

"what kind of revenge?" He chuckles "for always talking to you disrespectfully." I explain "you have a point but don't worry I won't." He laughs.

After few seconds he took me in a other place of club. It's a VIP section I guess. There were 4 boys sitting in a couch, all were stunning. Each had their own kind of Era and they had very smooth skin.

"Hey jimin!" They all shouted. They were happy to see jimin, one of them ran and jumped on top of jimin.

"Who is she?" A man spoke disturbing their moment. His forehead was covered with his black hair.

"You brought a girl?" The other man said, his smile was so bright.

"I knew that you have a girlfriend and you've been hiding it from us." the guy said who was hugging him, he has a bunny smile I just want to squeeze his cheeks already lol.

"This is the first right?" the guy with choclate brown hair said and his visual is slapping me.

"What do you mean first huh?" Jimin stuttered. They laughed and had their eyes on me. They were hot and I meant it.

"So introduce her, she's cute." One winked at me and I look down as I got shy. Jimin glare at him.

"Guys, she's nicole, she's my friend." jimin introduced me, I bowed down with a smile on my face. They smiled back.

"HI I'm jin. I'm pretty sure you must've heard my name."

"No she doesn't since she doesn't read magazines and stuffs." jimin says as I glare at him why he needed to tell that.