25.

* . °•★|No one pov|☆•° . *

After six Months

In these time, they have become very close to each other even more. They have fallen in love with each other more and more, they complete one another. They can't live without each other, they need each other like a thirsty one needs water. They make excuses to themselves to see eachother's glimpse.

Jimin, who never thought of doing some things in his life he has done it now because Nicole has made him do.

He had never been to local markets and never tried street food but he has experienced everything now.

Park Jimin, who always wears branded clothes is now wears clothes from sale sometimes.

He's never bothered from these things because for him it is new, he's experiencing something new.

He has experienced these things with the person he loves and he wants to do this more often because he finds everything beautiful and enjoyable with the person he loves the most, for whom he can do everything, who makes him feel things, whom he's seeing his future with and who loves him the same way he does.

Nicole never imagined that she would make a boyfriend after namjoon and he wouldn't be yeonjun because she started to like yeonjun so much that sometimes she stalked him and always made excuses to be around.

She did like yeonjun before and who wouldn't fall for her childhood friend who's so handsome, cute, cares for you and ready to get into a fight only for you.

Although she never felt the same way from him but it didn't stop her to like him. Till this day she didn't know if yeonjun had ever seen her like the way she used to see him. But it doesn't matter anymore because now she loves someone else to the limit that she could die for him.

After in relationship with jimin, she come to know the difference between like and love. What she had for Yeonjun was likeness and what she has for Jimin is love. With Jimin she feels alive and the most loved person on the earth.

After living with jimin she came to know that he's really a determined and ambitious person also a workaholic. He works over night and skips meals and when he does she scolds him, she literally becomes his mother. He Sometimes comes to her completely worn out and fall asleep on her shoulder but she doesn't mind and let him be. He works a lot but somehow manages to spend time with her as well. She truly loves him so does he.

One more thing Nicole comes to know that he is sexy and hot as hell in a disguise of cuteness. He maybe looks cute but only she knows how he changes in seconds from cutie to hottie. He didn't lie when he said he's cutie, sexy, lovely.

And he is so caring that he easily gets worried when she says she's not feeling well, once she wasn't answering to his calls and messages and when she did she said she had a little headache and then he left his work and went straight to her apartment with so much medicines in case she needed.

And when she's on her months he always brings so much choclate and icecream for her. Once she was on her months and called him around 2 am that she's not sleepy and craving for hamburger and sprite so he came with his sleepy body and eyes half closed. He didn't say he'd bring it with himself next morning or made any excuse. After seeing his state she asked him to stay at her place. He is that kind of boyfriend that everyone would ask for.