Instagram || Three

liked by roses_are_rosie, bambam1a, zkdlin, _youngbae_and 4,329,536 others

jennierubyjane  No hiding anymore. This happened on October last year. Like you, I was surprise. Dating someone who is very famous and highly respected artists and very unbelievable. But, what's more surprising is that he is a very kind, good hearted, gentleman, very opposite to me.

We cannot go to public places because of our privacy. We cannot go to some fancy restaurants to have our dates as we--specially him-- knows how hard it is and how people keeps on following celebrities. We hid it for months as we want our relationship to work and strong. We want it to be private for the mean time. We want to share it to you on the right time where you can accept it.

Love needs sacrifices. You need to risk. And I am willing to risk everything just for this man. This man who were the reason why I keep on holding on. The man who showed and taught me lots of things. The man who made me realized my worth. The man who loved me dearly and made me feel like a queen. As what he always say, "You are my queen, the most beautiful queen." 

Love, I love you very much. To this man, Kim Jongin, I want you to know that no matter what happen, my love for you will remain and I love you dearly. No one can ever ever change that. 

COMMENTS DISABLED