Instagram || Nineteen

JONGIN

Two months. It has been two months since our last meet. That was our date on the day of my birthday. I don't get it. Everytime I call her, she always say that she's busy, resting, and many excuses.

"You wanna go to her?" Junmyeon hyung asked.

We are in Minseok hyung's house.

"She said she's busy. I don't want to bother her, hyung." I sighed.

He tapped me. "I think you need to talk to her. There might be a problem. She's busy? But they don't have any promotion. I mean, I don't want to offend her, but, just observe everything, Jongin." Junmyeon

He's right. I think we need to talk. Did I do something wrong after our date? I kissed her and bid goodbye. I actually cried when I drove away. Because Lisa said something that made me worried.

Flashback...

I was busy looking for something that I need for my room. Jennie passed me her phone without telling me anything.

"Hello?"

{"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim. This Lisa..."}

"Yes, Lisa. What's wrong?"

{"Can you please drop her now."}

"Why? We are actually going to buy you food--"

{"We need her here right now, sunbae. We're in trouble."}

I looked at Jennie. She looks so worried right now.

"Why?"

{"Please don't tell unnie that I told you about this. Our boss, he wanted you two to separate . Now, he's here. If she will be late right now, I don't know what he can do."}

I sighed. "I...understand"

I told Jennie that Lisa is sick. I don't want her to know that I know her situation. It's hard for her and for me too.

"Where are you going?" Minseok hyung asked while sipping a wine.

"I need to talk to Jen, hyung." I answered him

He just smiled at me and nodded. I took my coat and my keys. I drove to Jennie's building.

To: nini

Love, I'm here infront of your dorm. Can you meet me here?

A few minutes later, Jennie replied.

From: nini

Yeah, wait.

I practiced everything I want to say to her. I have so many questions to her.

I was just staring at the road when Jennie knocked on the door. I opened it and she got in.

"Where to?" I aske her

"Anywhere" she said

She's silent the whole ride. I am taking her to a private place. We don't have to go out since I just want to ask her some questions. When we got there, I sighed and looked at her.

"What's wrong?"

She's not looking at me. She sighed, "I....l...let's end this"

"What?"

"Let's break up. I don't want this anymore." She answered straight

I looked at her. Waiting for her to say 'It's a prank!'. But, she just looked straight. She is about to cry but I know she is stopping it.

"Love, why? Did I do something wrong?"

I don't want to cry. I don't wa---fuck! My tears are betraying me.

"I'm tired, Jongin. I want to end this."

I reached for her hand. But she took it.

"Listen to me. I know you're pressured by your boss. I know your boss was there after our date. I know he threatened you--"

"He did not threatened me, Jongin. Lisa told you that? Well, she lied to you. It was not our boss. He is not the reason why I needed to go home. So, stop that and let's end this."

"Don't you love me anymore?" I asked her and expecting her to say that she loves me.

She looked at me. "I don't....lo...love you anymore."

And with that, I dropped her in her house. I immediately went to exo dorm. I know that no one will be there because we have our own house and they're not done yet there in Minseok hyung's house.

I don't want to be sad. Because I think that her boss is just threatening her.

I got my keys and went straight to YG building. I am wearing a mask, hat, and sunglasses so that no one will notice me.

"Bro!" I see Mino coming near me.

I asked him for a favor. I can't go upstairs to talk to the boss of Jennie. So I asked him if he can get me there.

"Here is the office. Fighting!" He said then left me.

I knocked the door thrice. "Come in."

I opened the door. There, I saw him sitting on his swivel chair. He's surprised to see me in his office.

"Kai, what do you need? Do you also want ot beg? Do you want me to what?"

"Please stop threatening Jennie. I know you went to their dorm to scare her."

He smirked. "Yes, I threatened her. But, Kai, I have never ever got in to their dorm to threat her."

I got confused. So, what really happened to their dorm?

"Just...please stop this shit. I know you care and that's why you're doing this. But, please, it will not do good to them. Thank you"

After that, I went out.

"Shit. It's raining"

I got wet when I got in my car. I don't like to drive when it's raining. I cannot see the road clearl. But I have to go since I don't want to stay in this place.

Calling Jennie

I want to talk to her again. She's not answering me. So I just send a voicemessage to her.

"Hey, love, how are you? I went to your building to talk to your boss. He said he didn't go to your dorm. I am so confused right now. I want to talk to you. I'm not giving up on you. I love you. I---------"

*BANG!*