Instagram || Fifty Four

JENNIE

I am at Seungri's house. He invited me and he asked me if he can talk to me. He didn't know that I explained everything to Jongin.

We're still not back together. It's okay for me still. Atleast I was able to explain things to him.

I am on my phone and doing something when he suddenly asked me what do I want.

"What do you want to eat, babe?" Seungri asked while holding my waist.

I removed his hand off of me. "Can you stop calling me that? And please do not touch me."

"What do you want to happen? I'm your boyfriend."

"Shut up. You're not my boyfriend. You just threatened me. You threatened me with our nude pictures. Lemme ask you this again. How could you do that to us?"

"Now we're back at it again. I told you many times that I like you. I want you. And that is my way to get you from that shit."

"Don't call Jongin a shit. Because you are the shit one. Don't you even have a conscience? You just put cameras in our house without even thinking. You can even go to jail."

He smirked. "Then,send me."

"I won't. Because I know you will post it. I don't care if you'll post mine. But I know you will spread my members' too. I don't want that to happen."

I opened the door of his house. I want to get out of here. But.....I still have soemthing to do. So I went back to him.

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I just want to ask you...how and when did you do that?"

He looks so confused.

"What do you mean?"

"When you put cameras to our house. I've realized, nothing will change when I always get mad at you. I realized that....you just really like me."

He's shocked. He smiled. He held my hands. I smiled too and held his hands.

"So, how and when did you do that, Seungri?"

"It was when the CEO told me that you're going to transfer. So, I personally asked one staff of YG to put the cameras. I am very sorry"

He kissed my cheeks. I just smiled to him.

My phone rang. It's Jisoo.

"Uhmmm...I gotta go. Unnie's calling me."

"You want me to drop you?"

"No, thank you. See you....I want to see you again. In a place where I can feel safe hihi. Bye!" I said

He waves to me and I bid goodbye.

When I got in to my car, I opened my phone..

Oops, I forgot to turn off my recorder.🤫