Instagram || Sixty Five

JENNIE

September 2020

It's a very exhausting day! We are eating our lunch now. And we just finished our practice. Lisa and Rosè are eating sandwiches and Jisoo and I are eating pizza.

"Where are you going after this?" Rosè asked

"Shopping later!" Jisoo answered

We looked at Lisa. "I'll meet Bambam later. He said we'll meet with our old friends."

"How about you?" They're now looking to me

I smiled at them. I was about to answer when suddenly, someone talked. Just by hearing the voice, I know who it is.

"She's going on a date with me."

We all stared at him. He's wearing a white polo. He looks so handsome!

I went to him and hugged him. He kissed me on my forehead.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I just nodded.

We bid goodbye to my members. They are all smiling. I know they're happy for me.

I am actually prepared. Before we went to the restaurant to eat lunch, I changed from practice clothes to formal outfit.

 Before we went to the restaurant to eat lunch, I changed from practice clothes to formal outfit

We are now outside the restaurant. When we go on a date, Jongin sometimes drive or he has his driver with him.

His reason why he wants to drive is that he wants to spend his day with me only. His reason why he has a driver with him is that he wants to stare at me always without any distractions.

He opened the door for me. Oh, no driver.

"So, you want to spend the day with me only?" I asked.

I fastened his seatbelt and also mine.

"Yes. Even though it will be just HALF the day."

"You know how busy I am." I touched his cheeks. He's cute when he acts sad.

He smiled. "I know. I was just kidding. I understand and I will also patiently wait for you. I don't care if your practice session will finish later. I'll wait. I love you"

Speechless. So lucky to have this man.

***