Instagram || Nine

JENNIE

Today is January 13, 2018. Tomorrow is 14th of January and the birthday of my boyfriend, Kim Jongin. I wanted to give him a gift but I don't know what kind of gist. He has everyting.

"How about diy?" Rose suggested

"Diy?" I, Jisoo, and Lisa

"Yeah. Like, Diy shirts, Diy accessories..."

"Or cakes..." I said

They all smiled ate m when I said cakes.

"But, I don't know how to bake." I buried my face on the pillow not knowing what to do.

Jisoo unnie pulled me uo from the sofe then dragged me to the kitchen.

"Go and bring this ingredients." she said while packing some things inside the paper bag

"What?"

"These are the thing you'll be needing for your cake. If you need something, call us or just ask Jongin sunbaenim."

"Wait. What do you mean?"

The three of them looked ate me and smirked.

"You are going to Jongin sunbae's house. Your gift for him is not just the cake. You are his gift. You will be spending the day with him. We know you want it so bad." Lisa explained

"H-how about..boss?" I worriedly asked

"Don't worry about him. We talked about it. We will cover you, okay?"

I nodded. "Now, go outside because Juhyun unnie and Sehun sunbaenim are waiting for you outside." Rose said.

They pushed me and I am now outside. There is an audi infront of our house and I think it's Sehun sunabenim's car.

I still call them sunbae or sunbaenim even if Jongin's my boyfriend. I even call him sunbae sometimes.

Sehun sunabenim opened his window to let me know it's them. "Come inside!" he called me

I went inside in the backseat. "Hi Jennie!!" Irene unnie excitedly greeted me.

"Hi unnie!"

Sehun sunbaenim started the car. Thirty minutes later, we have arrived to Jongin's house. It's very huge. Actually, all exo members have a very very big houses. They also live in the same villa, SM VILLA.

I went out the car and bid goodbye to the two of them. Jongin doesn't know that I am here. So I have to surprise him. Jongin ALWAYS locks his gate. There are guards also. Luckily, Baekhyun sunbaenim already opened the gates and told the guards about me.

I went inside and bowed to the guards. There are at least ten guards here.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted them with a smile

One guard opened the main door for me.

"He is in his bedroom." the guard informed me

How am I supposed to surprise him when he is on his room?

"Jennie?"

I was surprised when I saw Chanyeol sunbaenim and Baekhyun sunabenim in the dining room. They are eating a pizza. Pizza early in the morning.

"Annyeong, sunbaenims. Is Jongin still asleep?" I shyly asked them

I am still shy when I am around the exo members. They look so handsome and scary sometimes. Maybe because they're seniors and the aura of a senior too. They are very kind tho. They are also gentleman. The only exo member that I can call when I ask for Jongin is only Sehun sunbaenim.