Instagram || Seventy One

JONGIN

I'm so nervous right now. My hands are cold and they are shaking. As much as I want to collapse, I won't. This more nerve wracking than performing.

I am just waiting for the line. I looked at Taylor and she winked at me. That is the signal.

I grabbed the box from my pcoket. I kneel down and looked at Jennie. She's watching Taylor right now. And when Taylor is singing the particular part.....

Marry me Juliet, you never have to be alone. I love you and...

I can see tears in her eyes. She is not crying because she is sad. She looks so happy.

The music suddenly stopped. All of the fans are shouting and stopped when Taylor told them to stop. They are all staring at us.

Inhale and exhale....this is it, Jongin.

I found my Juliet in this love story. My Juliet is now infront of me. And I have no plans on lwtting her go. Never

"To the woman who makes me happy. Who completed me and made me realize my worth. You showed me the real me. You showed me how love works. Love really healed us. My woman, my baby, my bear, I am ready. I can see that I'm building a family with you and no one else.....

....Kim Jennie, will you be my woman...forever?"

This is the MOST nerve wracking part. Her answer

She wiped her tears first and looked at everyone. She looked at mr again. She is smiling...

"If this means being with you forever, then YES!"

And after that, we kissed.

I am happy. Very happy to be with my Juliet.