Instagram || Twenty Six

Jennie

Glad. I am very glad that he's doing good now. It's october now. October 25th is our anniversary. But I think we wom't be able to celebrate it. I broke up with him.

After my conversation with Krystal six months ago, I've realized alot of things. I also regretted breaking his heart. I was supposed to talk to him four months ago when he woke up.

But I decided not to. I want him to be perfectly healed before I talk to him. Now, this is the time.

I am on my way to SM Entertainment.

From: Joohyun unnie💗

Jongin is in the studio right now. You can visit him later.

To: Joohyun unnie💗

Okay, thanks unnie.

I am wearing a very simple dress. The dress that he gave me when he was in London for a vacation with his fam.

"Where are you going?" I heard Jisoo unnie behind me asking.

I told them about the breakup.

"...visiting a friend"

"Jongin?"

I looked at her. "Unnie, I want to talk to him. I want to clarify everything."

"Go..."

****
I am inside SM. Joohyun unnie helped me to get inside. They were kinda strict before but they are MORE now. Because of the situation of Jongin.

I went inside their practice room. There they are, the Exo members.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim" I greeted them.

Jongin's not here. I was about to ask where he is when Junmyeon sunbaenim went near me. He tapped my shoulder.

"Jennie, Jongin's in the bathroom. You can wait for him here." He said

"I'll wait outside, sunbae."

I was about to open the door to get out when suddenly I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" that's what he said and continued getting in the room.

I did not mind it at first. But, then, I realized who was it. Jongin

I looked at him walking away and getting near to his members. His members are also shocked. Did he just passed by me? Didn't he noticed me?

"Hey, Jongin, look" Chanyeol sunbaenim said while pointing at me.

Jongin looked at me and smiled. Then, he looked at them again. "And?"

REALLY? I know he was hurt. But, I didn't expect him to act like this.

"It's Jennie!" Sehun sunbaenim answered. He kinda shouted tho.

Jongin looked at me. "Oh, Hi Jennie! I'm Jongin" he just waved at me

SERIOUSLY???

"You...don't remember her?"

I think he got irritated 'cause he is messing his hair now. He looked at them first and went near me. He lend his hand.

"I'm Jongin...you're Jennie. Now, we know each other."

I also lend my hands to him. What's wrong with him?

"You don't remember me?" I asked him. I was brave when I asked him that.

"Do I know you? Who are you by the way?"

FUCK? REALLY?

"I am...."

"Oh! You're the one people keep on mentioning in the comments on my last post. Maybe I am shipped with you." He said.

Since I am very confused right now. I just nodded and faked laugh.

"Yeah. I guess"

"Oh, I am very sorry but we have to practice now. Bye!nice meeting you."

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?