Instagram || Fifty One

JENNIE

While I was wandering here, someone caught my eye.

"Kim Jongin.." I whispered to myself

He's staring at the buildings. He's wearing a white shirt. Even tho he is wearing a mask, I can still identify him. That's love, I guess.

"Oh, boy. I want to hug you so bad." I whispered to myself again

I don't know what I am doing. But, I am walking to him. I am almost near. F*ck

He look shocked when he saw me. I'm wearing a mask also. He can identify me.

"Hey..." I started the convo.

I don't what I'm doing. I broke up with him. I hurt him. Yet, I have the guts to talk to him. I am now curious, what does he think of me?

"Jennie..."

"Can we talk?" "Can we talk?"

My eyes opened wide. He wants to talk to me.

He pulled me inside his car. He opened the door for me and after he went to his seat.

"So.."

"I..."

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked

He sighed. "Joohyun noona talked to me. I know, we ended this. But, I want everything to be clear."

"What do you mean?"

He is now facing to me. He held my hand. He looked at me. Gosh, I can't.

"Did you..really cheat?"

"I told you that I cheated on you. Why do you keep on bothering me with that question?"

He sighed. "Because Joohyun noona won't believe it. And now, I also don't believe it. She explained everything to me. How you hate Seungri. She was actually surprised when she knew that you cheated with him. Now, tell me honsetly, why did you lie?"

I looked away from him. I don't want to look into his eyes. I want to feel all the pain because I deserve this.

"Oppa...."

"PLEASE TELL ME!" he shouted "I am very confused. I want this to work because I love you. My only way to save this is your honesty."

I want to tell him the truth. He deserves it. But I also don't want him to be hurt for me. I deserve the pain. I just want to go out of this car. Because the longer I stay here, the more I want to tell him.

I was about to talk when he suddenly kissed me on my lips. It was not just a smack. It was something. I...froze.

After the kiss, "Please...." he begged

I sighed. "I am very sorry. I lied to you."

"What are the lies?"

"Everything......."

He intertwined our hands and kissed it. We spend the hour telling him everything. How Seungri went to our dorm and threatened me and up to now.