Instagram || Forty

KAI

"PARTY?!" I shouted. We can't hear each other properly because of the cheer of our eris.

"Yes. Joohyun noona arranged everything. We just have to be there. She said we deserve it 'cause we worked hard." Sehun

I pulled my leather jacket and went out of the studio. We just finished our last performance. This is our goodbye stage for obsession. It was the best. But, I feel empty a lil bit because Kyungsoo, Minseok, and Yixing hyung are not here.

"We're here!" Sehun shouted when we got to our destination.

CLUB 24/7, the most favorite club of sm artists.

"Congratulations!!!" Everyone screamed when we got inside.

We were drinking lots of drinks. There are some staffs of sm and sm artists. They did not invite outsiders. Krystal and Amber and Luna are even here.

"Congratulations,Jongin!" Krystal smiled at me.

I'm a little bit drunk. Just a little.

"Thank you. You're here" I wasn't able to stop myself from saying that.

She laughed a lil bit. "Yeah. I want you to know we're happy for your comeback"

"Thank you, again haha. You wanna drink?" I offered her my beer.

"No, thanks. I drove here" she declined my offer

"Okay, I won't force you"

We talked for a long time. She's my ex, I know. But, we stayed as friends after we broke up. We broke up for good tho.

"I am so drunk" I honestly told her.

My members are with their girlfriends, some are with the other people. I want to go home but I did not bring my car.

"You wanna go home?" Krystal asked me

"Yes! My head hurts" I said

"Wanna go home with me?" She offered

Well, we live in the same village. She's not an sm artist anymore but she can still live in sm village.

"If it's okay to you. Why not?"

"Is it okay for Jennie?"

I did not answer her right away. I don't like to hear her name, see her, and even hear her.

"We broke up."

That's my answer to her and immediately pulled her. We are now infront of her car.

"Lemme drive"

"Nope. You're drunk, Kim Jongin" she said

She was about to pass by me and go to he driver's seat when I tripped and kinda pushed her. Her back is now on her car and I'm on top of her. Get it?

I stared at her. One of the reason why I want to stare at her face is because of her eyes. Everyone thinks it's plain and cold. But, her eyes are very beautiful. Even Jennie's.

"J-jongin!" She pushed me. I ran to the shotgun set and massaged my head.

"You're very drunk. " she said then started the car.