Instagram || Thirty

JONGIN

"You really don't remember her? Try stalking your ig. Look at your damn phone!"

We are at Sehun's house. Tomorrow will be my first time on camera. I'm a lil bit nervous 'cause maybe they'll ask many questions.

It was supposed to be just me and Sehun. But since like me, Sehun also doesn't know how to answer, we asked Junmyeon hyung to go with us. We're the babies anyway!

"I don't. I also did that. So, who is she?"

He face palmed. I can see in his face that he wants to punch me but he can't.

"I'm so done with you."

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you forgot, I have an amnesia, idiot" I laughed at him

So what's the big deal? Who is she by the way?

I can't check my old phone since it was gone after the accident. I also stalked my ig to see some things that I can remember. I actually got an idea who she was. I think she's my loveteam?

I mean, all of my posts were about her. And many people are commenting. I think we are paired up for a drama? Or not? I actually saw my post just this year.

I confessed about our relationship. So, is she my girlfriend? How? I don't remember having a girlfriend.

Oh, wait! I forgot I have an amnesia.

My eyes and my mouth are now very open widely.

"I think the idiot man got it.." I heard Sehun whispered to Baekhyun hyung. I just looked at him and went back to my realization.

So, I have a girlfriend. She is my girlfriend. I'm so lucky!

"When did she became my girlfriend?" I asked Baekhyun hyung.

"October last year"

F*ck. I'm damn lucky!

"Where are you going?" They all asked me as I was getting my car keys and jacket.

"Goimg to her. I need to talk to her. I wanna know why I can't remember her. Did we meet before the accident or what...I have many questions.."

"Doyou even know where she lives?"

I don't know. I stayed silent. They sighed.

"Lemme drop you. Imma buy some coffee too." Chanyeol hyung volunteered.

I went inside his Mercedes Benz.

"Are you sure you want to talk to her? I am also confused why she doesn't visit you. You're both clingy to each other. Did you two broke up?" Hyung asked while we're on our way to Jennie's house.

I looked at him. "Really? I can't even remember her and now you're asking me if we broke up? How would I even know that if I have an amnesia?"

He stayed silent. Maybe he realized what I just said.

"Call me when you're going home." And with that, he left.

He called Jennie that I am here. So I will wait for her here. I know this will be awkward since we're like strangers now since I don't remember her. It's not like it is my choice.

"Hey..."

"Hey..."

"Wanna go upstairs? My members are not here."

"Is it okay?"

"Ofcourse"

We both went upstairs. I wasn't focusing on her yesterday so I really did not noticed her. But, wow, she's very pretty.

"What do you want to talk about? I thought you don't know me." She started the convo

I sighed. "I really don't. But I saw my instagram. And it looks like we're in a relationship."

"And?"

"And I want to clarify everything. I am so confused right now."

She is now the one who's sighing.

"I am your....ex"

"Ex? But, how come my members...how?"

"The day of your accident...was the day I broke up with you. I am very sorry. I d---"

"You broke up with me? Why? Did we fight? What happened?"

I can see tears in her eyes.

"I...I..."

"You what?"

"I...had and affair. Yes, I am inlove with someone." She's not looking at me. She's avoiding me.

"Who? Is he an artist? Who?"

I am now slowly getting pissed off. Why would she cheat on me? Why would a person cheat? Are they stupid or what?

"Seungri..."

"Bigbang? Really? You cheated on me? The fuck?!" I wasn't able to control myself.

I am so mad at her. I was trying to fix our relationship. But I guess we don't have a chance together.

"I'm sorry..."

"F*ck. I just wasted my time here. Go on, f*ck with that man. That's why I can't remember you because you're not even that worthy."

I went out of their building. Fucking waste of time. I should've just stayed there at Sehun's house.

"Hyung, please fetch me."