Instagram || Seven

Jennie

"What were you thinking?" my boss scolded me for an hour now. 

Is love a crime? Is it illegal? I do not like how other people reacted on our relationship. It's not like we are cheating, right?

"I don't know what to do anymore. We love each other. What can we do when it's love?"

"LOVE? Only months, Jennie!"

"There is no time or how long our relationship is, boss. Please understand us. It's not easy for us too." I explained to him

He closed his eyes then looked at me again. "It will never be easy, Kim Jennie. You are affecting your group."

With that, I became silent. He is right. It will affect our group. Specially we are still juniors and I am dating a senior. I asked them about it, and they said it's okay. They understood everything. Why don't people just accept it?

"Think about it again. break up with Jongin--"

"NO! I know I might ruin the group. It's my fault if that will happen. I will do everything just to make sure our group will still remain. But, I will not break up with Jongin. I will never leave him just because you told me so and just because people does not like me for him. I love him and he loves me. He made me realized that I am worth it and I am important--" tears are falling

"You are important and worth it."

"Yeah, for you. Because we are your money maker."

"What?!" boss is now angry. Very angry.

"Yes. You just want us to break up just for your own sake. To make your company clean."

"Really? Okay, then, think about this. Yes, you can keep your group. How about Kai's? How about Exo? Can you do anything? Nothing" he is now smirking. I hate when he smirks. He looks creepy.

I cried more. Realizing that I can't do anything when their company separate them just because we are dating. Jongin loves his group, members, and fans so much. I know it will break his heart when that happen. Knowing Jongin, he will just be silent and cry in the corner wihout anyone seeing.

"You can date anyone. But not Jongin." boss said

I was...shocked. Why would he say that?

"W..why?"

"It's because HE is Kai from EXO. You know how big and senior they are."

"And I am not allowed to date one? You know what, boss? I don't care anymore if people will hate me dating him. It's what we called love. I'll do everything just to make sure blackpink will remain and I'll do everything that I can just to make exo sunbaenim remain too. I know I don't have the power to do those things. But I have the courage." I smiled at him "I got to go, boss. Thank you"

I went out then immediately went straight to the practice room. I am super broken. WhYYYYYY

I was about to sleep when my phone is ringing. Jongin...

"Hello, beautiful."

Gosh!!! His sexy voice melts me so much. Very attractive.

"Hello, handsome. Why did you call? Miss me?"

That was supposed to be a joke. But his reply made me smile and made my heart beats faster.

"So much. Can I visit you? Let's go on a date?"

I sighed. I badly want to go on a date with him. But, I have to fix everything first. I have to talk with my members first. I have to talkt with SM and exo first before I go to public with him. I want to fix everything for him.

"Sorry, love. I can't. I...have..I have to practice for my performance."

I lied. I don't want him to worry. He sacrificed a lot. It's my turn to do that.

"You sure? Not because you're scared?"

"No. Why would I be scared? I am with you..."

I heard his sexy laugh goshhhh

"You made my heart flattered. So...I think I have to hang up so that you can rest. Bye, I love you."

I smiled very wide. "I LOVE YOU"

Help meee