Instagram || Forty Seven

JONGIN

Sis hours to go before Christmas. Christmas is very special to me 'cause I celebrate it with the people I love. But I can't celebrate it with my parents since I'm going to celebrate it with my brothers.

"You still have six hours, Jongin. Give yourself a gift you deserve."

Joohyun noona said. We're in SM building right now. Lee Soo Man will give his oresents to us.

"What do you mean?"

"Still not changing your mind?"

"About what?"

"Her..."

I closed my eyes. Still about her. I was actually thinking about that time. I am still confused. I have too much to ask. I want to go to her.

"I'm here, brother." She said and went to her members. Before that, she looked at me and smiled.

"So, why is my girlfriend smiled to you?"

As always, jealous Oh Sehun. "Nothing. Why? Jealous?"

Minutes later, Lee Soo Man started giving the gifts. He started from Boa noona. Senior to Junior

"Thank you!!!!!!!!" Heechul hyung shouted. He was kissing and hugging Lee Soo Man.

He got a new camera. Wow, he really granted our wishes.

"Jongin!" He called me. I went to him and everyone's staring at us.

"Merry Christmas..." he said and gave me my gift. "Thank you so much." I thanked him

I kept my gift. I put it in my bag.

"What did you get?" Chanyeol hyung asked me.

We're in the car because we're heading home. Since we are going to prepare for Christmas.

"Just...a piece of paper"

"What the heck? He can buy you thousands of gucci if you want. You just asked for a paper?" Sehun overreacted

"Crazy. It's a plane ticket. A tour to Europe."

"Man!! Genius!!" They all tapped my shoulder.

****

JENNIE

4 hours to go and it's Christmas.

"Here's my gift to all of you."

I handed them my gifts.  I bought them same bracelets. These bracelets are bracelets for friends. I also gave Joohyun unnie one. But with a different color.

"Jennie....we have to tell you something." Jisoo unnie

We all sat on the couch. They look so sad and it's scaring me.

"Oh, come on! Don't show me that sad face. It's christmas! We should celebrate it with smile on our face."

"We can't celebrate christmas with you." Lisa

I froze. Why?

"Why?"

"It's not that we don't want to. It's just that..my siblings called me. They want to be there 'cause they think this will be our last christmas after how many years. They'll be working abroad." Jisoo unnie explains

I looked at Chaeyoung. Waiting for her explanation.

"Mom and Dad tried to surprise me. They booked a flight and they're here now. They're with my aunties. I have to..."

Lisa looked at me with sad face.

"Well, my cousin is having a vacation here. But, I can stay here. She will understand."

"No...go to her. She's your family."

"How about you?" Chaeyoung asked, she's very worried.

I sighed and tapped all of them.

"I'm fine! Maybe later I'll sleep. I am also tired, you know"

Minutes later, they're already gone. Didn't expect to celebrate christmas alone. I wanted to be happy. I want to have fun. What am I gonna do?

Since it's very boring and I have nothing to do here in our house, I've decided to go out.

I'm wearing this...