Instagram || Fifty Eight

JENNIE

I gave all proofs to the police station and to my company.

But I did not sue him. I just warned him.

I don't want any chaos. I want peace. I think I deserve it.

He apologised. We forgave. But, we still warned him.

He went somewhere far. He said he wants to think of all the bad things he did.

And now, I feel happy.

I'm with my friends....but wait...where are they?

"Are you ready?" Jongin asked me.

He told me we'll be going to Jeju. He said we'll be celebrating my birthday with him. And now, we're here infront of a big house. It's Lotte Resort Jeju Arts Villa.

We're now inside the house. Very dark.

"SURPRISE!!"

Everyone shouted. All lights are turned on. My friends and my family are here. I cried so hard. The effort of Jongin is...undescribable.

The party has started. Some are drunk, some are sobber, and some are talking with each other.

I went inside Jongin and I's room. He's there sitting on the bed. He's holding a box.

"Hey,"

"Ahmmm hey!"

He pulled me and let me sit on his lap. How I miss this man. There's no word can explain how I love this man. After all the problems I gave him. He was and will be always there for me. He lifted me up.

"Thank you so much for this. You don't know how happy I am right now. You...I love you."

I can't control myself anymore. I kissed him on his lips. I thought he will push me, but he just responded to my kiss.

I was smiling while we're kissing. When we ran out of breathe, we stopped kissing. He kissed my forehead.

"This is for you." He said and gave me the box he was holding.

I opened it. And it was a Harry Winston necklace.

"I...."

"You deserve it. I love you so much, my love."

Silence...

"Jennie, we've been through a lot. But, we passed everything. I don't want to waste time. I know we broke up. That is why I am asking you...."

My heart is beating so FasssSSt!!!

"Will you be mine, again?"

I laughed and kissed his lips again. But this time, just a smack.

"Silly. I am yours forever."

And with that, we kissed again. But I can see that he is crying. The kiss got deeper and deeper. And laid on the bed.....

I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH.