Instagram || Seventy

JENNIE

Jongin and I are going to Taylor Swift's concert. Korea is not included on her tour. So Jongin and I have decided that we will go to Japan.

We are just waiting to be called. Alot of fans are here. He even tried to cover my eyes because the flashes are very disturbing. I forgot to bring my glasses.

"Are you good?"

"Yep. How about you?"

Instead of answering me, he kissed me on my forehead. And that made all the fans scream. I'm happy that all of them are happy for us.

"Stop it. They're watching us." I punched his arms carefully and he smiled.

When our flight was called, he held my hand and went inside the plane. We did not bring our guards with us since he wants to be with me only.

And I am not complaining.

**
We are now inside the plane. Jongin seems so uneasy.

"Love, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Huh? Nothing." He smiled

He grabbed my hand and looked at it.

"Your hands are beautiful." He complimented me

"Is it?"

"Yeah. It can be more beautiful."

Before he can say that line, I said it first.

"When you hold it?" I asked

"Yes haha" he kissed it "But there is something that can make it the most beauriful hand."

What?

"What do you mean?"

He just shrugged. "Nothing. Just take a rest."

He put my head on his houlder and he kissed my head. Sweetest man ever!

When I opened my eyes, the beauty of Japan is the first thing that I saw. How beautiful Japan is. And how I'll be willing to live here if possible.

Ofcourse, Jongin grabbed my hand again. Until we got to the hotel, we are still holding hands. We got one room for us.

I took a bath and laid on the bed. Jongin was taking a bath now. While waiting for him, I'm texting mah bff.

From: Baechu
Have fun! Don't forget to bring something.

To: Baechu
Thanks bae! What do you want?

From: Baechu
Anything😉 just get back here with something surprising.

To: Baechu
Okayyyyy loveyou

From: Baechu
Loveyouuuuu 2

"Who are you texting?" Jongin asked me.

He's topless now and he's drying his hair with the towel. He's in the living room but I can clearly see his abs. Oops

Jongin laid on the bed beside me topless. He hugged me.

"I love you" he whispered to my ears

"I love you always" I answered him back and kissed him.

Since the kiss is starting to get deeper, I know what will happen next. Yup! We just made love😉

***

We just finished eating our meal for dinner. It's 6 pm and the concert will start at 7pm.

When we got to the venue, we immediately went to our seats. Most of the people recognized us and took a picture of us.

Jongin and I were just smiling to them.

The lights turned off and that means it will start. I am so excited and happy. This is my first Taylor concert. She's my idol ever since. But I did not got the chance to meet her.

Good thing Jongin bought tickets for us!

She is singing her old songs. I thought she will perform her new ones. And I love it! I love her old songs. You Belong With Me, White Horse, Going Back To December, Crazier, and...Love Story.

It has been an hour since the concert started. And I know it will end in a few minutes.

"So...this is my last song. This should not be the last, actually. But, someone personally talked to me and asked me to perform this last. I asked him why. He said...this is for my love. I actually saw him seconds ago while I am talking to you. I will not look at him because you will know."

Omg...whoever this man is...you're so romantic.

"So let me sing this song for them. Our last song is Love story"

WAHHHH IT'S MY FAVORITE!

Jongin is holding my hand. He is smiling and just staring at Taylor. Me too.

Love story of Taylor Swift was the first song that I liked. The meaning of the song.

Taylor is coming near us. Omg!!! I waved at her and she waved back. She's singing infront of us. Gosh!

And to my surprise, pictures of Jongin and I are in the LED. What...

Marry Me Juliet you never have to be alone. I love you and...

I looked at Jongin. He is kneeling. He is looking at me. What made me cry? When I saw what he is holding.

A box...with a ring.