Instagram || Seventeen

liked by oohsehun, renebaebae, hi_sseulgi, tiffanyyoungofficial and 3,998,712 others

jennierubyjane

Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. If I'm a man, I will court this pretty lady over here haha. Unnie, thank you so much for being one of the best unnie in the world. You treat me like your sister. We may have just met for only a month, but the bond, memories that we shared, and the time you've given me were the best.

Thank you for lending me your tissues everytime I cry haha. Thank you for listening to every words that I say. Thank you for comforting me when I feel very down. Thank you also for supporting and giving us tips. You're like the leader of our group guding us.

Unnie, I just want you to know how I am thankful and how I love you so much. I hope you know that there's a lot people loving you so much. Whatever happens, we, I will be here for you. Willing and ready to catch you.

Happy Birthday, Joohyun unnie. We love you💗 @renebaebae

1,212,890 comments

tiffanyyoungofficial What a sweetheart. You two are best for each other. Happy Birthday, Joohyun babe

jacksonwang852g7 Happy Birthday to you....

chungha_official Happy birthday, Irene sunbaenim. You two are super cute together.

zkdlin @oohsehun we're very lucky to have these women in our lives🤎

oohsehun @zkdlin yeah, very

renebaebae Thank you, everyone! Thank you, Jennie. I love you more, girl. Literally crying here.

hi_sseulgi Yas! She's sobbing here beside me.