Of parties and dissapearing acts

A/N: I was looking over the chapters and I thought I finished writing this one... turns out I was wrong. I guess Wattpad likes to delete certain parts that I write so... HERE'S THE UPDATED VERSION!

Ellia POV:

It has been a while since my grandfather and Bilbo went out to greet the guests. I stood there fixing the ruffles of a dress that was made earlier for the party. I brushed my hair until the knots and stuff in my hair were all gone, and the waves of my hair became more prominent.

 I brushed my hair until the knots and stuff in my hair were all gone, and the waves of my hair became more prominent

I then put on some flats and walked out of Bilbo's home. I could see the young man that I saw earlier dancing like a chicken. I laughed and he walked over to me.

"Hello, Ellia! Would you like to dance?" Frodo said in a cheerful tone.

"I'm not that good of a dancer, Frodo," I said nervously.

"Oh, come on!" Frodo said.

3rd POV:

She sighed before taking Frodo's hand. Frodo pulled her into the fray, and they started dancing and laughing. She laughed louder when Frodo threw a blonde man into the fray. The man stiffened when he danced with a woman. Ellia laughed even more when she saw Gandalf dancing with a smaller person.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my dear?" chuckled Bilbo when he saw her catching her breath.

"I am! It has been a long time since I have done anything this fun!" Ellia said happily.

"Really? Well, what have you done as Gandalf's apprentice?" asked Bilbo.

"Umm..." Ellia stiffened.

'Mr. Abanathy?'

'Yes, my dear?'

'Mr. Bilbo is asking about what I've done as your apprentice. What should I tell him?'

'*sigh* I know he suspected something. Tell him about the library,'

"I help him manage the library of ancient texts. He's also like family to me. He adopted me when I was little, and I've lived with him ever since," Ellia said hopefully.

"Well, I'm glad someone like Gandalf took you in. He lives to help others," Bilbo said before sitting down next to Ellia.

"Who did you say you wanted to see earlier?" Ellia asked.

"Oh! Thorin, Fili, and Kili! They are my friends. I went with them on a quest to reclaim the lonely mountain," Bilbo said excitedly.

"The lonely mountain? You mean Erebor?" asked Ellia with disbelief.

"Yes, it goes by many names. The main name is the lonely mountain," Bilbo said.

"Wait, what did you say your name was?" Ellia asked cautiously.

"Bilbo Baggins," he said before looking at Ellia.

'Wait, THE BILBO BAGGINS? I can't believe it! What-'

Ellia's thought was interrupted by a firework shooting into the sky and forming into a dragon. Ellia grabbed Bilbo and Frodo and shoved them under the table.

She got up summoned her bow and arrows via telekinesis. "EVERYONE GET DOWN!!"

Everyone ducked as Ellia released an arrow and struck the dragon in the heart. The firework then started fritzing then exploded in the distance.

 The firework then started fritzing then exploded in the distance

Everyone looked and cheered at the explosion of fireworks. Ellia looked around for other threats before getting Bilbo and Frodo from under the table.

"That was an amazing shot, Ellia! Where did you learn to shoot?" asked Frodo in awe.

Ellia smiled. "I am self-taught."

"Incredible!" squealed Bilbo.

Ellia blushed and looked away. She saw Gandalf grabbing two hobbits that were full of soot and yelling at them. She giggled and sat down as soon as she saw them beginning to wash the dishes.

Ellia began to listen to Bilbo's speech before she began to feel her powers react to something out of the ordinary, something evil.

'Mr. Abanathy,  do you feel something strange going on?'

'No, what is it?'

Before Ellia could respond, she felt a strange presence enter her mind.

'take the ring...'

Ellia paid attention back to Bilbo's speech but the voice kept coming back.

"I have..things to do and I have put this off for far too long. I regret to announce, this is the end. "

'take the ring.'

"I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell!"

'take the ring.'

Ellia closed her eyes for a moment to block out the voice when all of a sudden, gasps of shock were heard and Ellia heard people running around. When she opened her eyes, it was her turn to gasp.

.

.

.

Bilbo Baggins was gone.