Pops and Mr. Elf Dude

Thoughts: Underlined

******************

Ellia POV:

"Ellia? Ellia, wake up!"

Huh?

"Miss Ellia, you must wake up!"

What's going on?

"Sam, get me some more Athelas!"

Wait, Sam? Aragorn, Merry, Pippin! Wake up, stupid!

I feel a paste go into my side, and I wince. I hear the voices get louder; I open my eyes to see a man and three hobbits looking down at me.

"It's rude to stare, you know," I mumbled.

Aragorn sighed before putting more paste on my side. I groaned in pain and tensed up.

"Don't tense up it will only make it hurt more," Strider said calmly.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one who has a sword-sized hole in your- OW!!" I howled in pain.

"Be silent! The Wraiths are still out there somewhere!" Strider scolded before wrapping the wound with a torn-up shirt and then picked me up from the ground carrying me bridal style.

I looked around the small camp, but I couldn't see Frodo. "Where is Frodo, Strider?"

"He should be in Rivendell by now. A friend of mine found us and took him," he said before placing me next to the fire where the other hobbits were sitting trying to keep warm.

After some time, we heard hooves stamping the ground. Strider got up from his position and got into a battle stance. I stood up and drew my sword. I saw a white horse and two brown ones before I began to get dizzy. Before Strider engaged in conversation, I fell to the ground, and I heard a thud. What was that- oh wait, that was me. I heard Strider say something before I lost consciousness yet again.

****** Time Skip******

Pain. That's all I felt. Pain in my side, and pain in my head. I faintly hear two voices and I feel a warm cloth being put on my head. I groaned before opening my eyes to see an elf and my grandfather sitting next to me.

"Well, at least I'm not dead, right pops?"

"And I see that your sense of humor is still intact, little one," pops chuckled.

"Yep, that is something that'll never go away," I said before looking at the elf guy again.

"Who's the elf dude?"

"That is Lord Elrond of Rivendell, he helped heal you,"

"Physically?"

"Yes, why?"

"Good, I don't want to be healed and sane at the same time, that just sounds terrible."

3rd POV

Gandalf chuckled before getting up from his chair and blocking the light from hitting Ellia's face.

"There are some people here to see you, Ellia."

"Who?"

"Miss Ellia! You're okay!" Sam said as he walked in with Frodo, Pippin, and Merry.

"Hey, Sam. Looks like you made it without getting eaten after all!" Ellia said before sitting up.

"They all haven't left your side." Gandalf chuckled.

"Where's Strider?" Ellia asked.

"He is in the courtyard with some other people. If you are better, you can show those men you are capable of taking them down, little one. From the stories Mithrandir has told us, you are quite the fighter!" Lord Elrond said calmly.

"Well, I'm known as a vigilante in New York. Some people love me, and others tolerate me. The only people they hate or fear me are the bad guys and a mean TV newscaster."

"I bet they fear you. Let's get you dressed so you can go and see Strider."

*Time skip brought to you by Deadpool breaking the fourth wall for the infinite time*

Strider looks on at the stairs where Lord Elrond left a while ago claiming that Ellia has woken up. He sits under a tree while smoking a pipe until two familiar twins sit next to him.

"Why do you worry so much, brother? Is it that human?" asked one of the elves.

"She's not just a human, she's special," Strider muttered loud enough so both elves could hear him.

"Have you fallen in love with her? And lost Arwen's love?"

"WHAT?? NO!"

Both brothers laugh at Aragorn's outburst before the trio heard footsteps coming from above.

They over to the stairwell and they see Ellia running down with Gandalf and Elrond behind her at a slower pace.

The other men in the courtyard turn to see Ellia and some of them scoff at her and others just ignored her.

A man with dirty blonde hair walks up to Ellia. "What is a woman doing here with weapons? Shouldn't you be in the kitchens or making beds for us?"

All the men around him chuckled.

"And you are?" Ellia sassed back.

The man's smirk went away and he frowned. "Is she serious? I am Boromir, Son of Gondor!"

"Am I supposed to be impressed or something?"

Aragorn walked over to Ellia and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I would not anger him."

"Well, if he's all bark and no bite, then you're right, I shouldn't waste my time."

Ellia turned around a began to walk towards where the twins, Elrond, and Gandalf were. Boromir took out his blade and swinged it towards Ellia. Ellia took out her blade faster and blocked his blade before he was able to swing it down.

"Think it through," Ellia said.

Boromir parried and tries to strike Ellia again. Ellia drops her sword and does a choke-throat grab before grabbing both swords and crossing them at Boromir's neck.

"I said think it through."

Boromir raises his hands and looks at Ellia.

"I yield."

Everyone except for Gandalf had shocked looks on their faces and the twins walked up to Ellia.

"You need to teach us how to do that!"

"Well, women are better at doing it then men, but I'll teach you both."

As Ellia and the twins walk over to Elrond and Gandalf, the other men, dwaves, and elves look at Ellia in shock and a certain blonde Elvish Prince looked at Ellia with intrest and curiousity.